Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S14 Flexible Downpipes £79!!!

Rides
    Hi SXOC members!

We have just got back into stock our S14 Flexible Downpipes and as always are offering them to you guys at a great price!

Our Japspeed stainless steel 3 inch (76mm) bore downpipe replaces the standard downpipe and fits to the standard turbo elbow.

It significantly increases exhaust gas flow, speeding up turbo spool up, reducing turbo lag and providing improved throttle response.

Nissan S14 Flexible Downpipe

* T304 polished stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent tubing.
    * 3 Inch (76mm) bore right through with a 2.75 Inch (70mm) bore at the inlet.
    * Gaskets included.
    * CNC machined flanges for strong, solid support and accurate fit.
    * TIG welded for strength and durability.
    * Will give increases of up to 15 HP and improved torque once fitted.
    * Flexi joint to prevent the elbow from cracking.

(Please note that these are only suitable for S14s and not S14as)

These retail at £109 but we are offering them to SXOC members for...

£79 including next-day UK delivery!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card. Or...

...if you prefer you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of which product(s) you wish to order.

Don't miss out on this offer!!!

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Regards

Ali

Rides
    Bump to the top!

If you are looking to place an order then get in touch today by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment providing us with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address
    & a note reminding us of the items you wish to order.

We can then process your order at the first opportunity and have our dispatch team send the item for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then post them up, send a PM or call us on 08444 489 080 and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We have these available for immediate dispatch!

To order get in touch on 08444 489 080 to speak with one of our sales team or alternatively you can send a paypal payment as per intrustions in the 1st post!

I look forward to sending more of these out to you for delivery tomorrow and in time for the weekend!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

If you are looking to place an order then get in touch today by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment providing us with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

We can then process your order at the first opportunity and have our dispatch team send the item for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then post them up, send a PM or call us on 08444 489 080 and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi SXOC members!

We have just got back into stock our S14 Flexible Downpipes and as always are offering them to you guys at a great price!

Our Japspeed stainless steel 3 inch (76mm) bore downpipe replaces the standard downpipe and fits to the standard turbo elbow.

It significantly increases exhaust gas flow, speeding up turbo spool up, reducing turbo lag and providing improved throttle response.

* Gaskets included.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card. Or...

...if you prefer you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of which product(s) you wish to order.

Regards

Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have the item in stock and available to dispatch for next working day delivery.

If you wish to order the get in touch on 08444 489 080 to speak with one of out team!

Or if you prefer you can purchase day or night using paypal as per instructions in the first post.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    Bump to the top!

We have the item in stock and available to dispatch for next working day delivery.

If you wish to order the get in touch on 08444 489 080 to speak with one of out team!

Or if you prefer you can purchase day or night using paypal as per instructions in the first post.

Regards
    Paul
    Hi Paul

Did you get my PM?

Will

Rides
    I dont recall seeing a OM from yourself no?? I have replied back to all messages...

Rides
    I'll send a third one.

Rides
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]
    Hi SXOC members!

* Gaskets included.

Regards

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Last week to order your Xmas gifts in time for Xmas day!

To order get in touch with our sales team on 08444 489 080 or if you prefer you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with the details below:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Pau

Rides
    Bump to the top! We have these available and order today and we can get this to you for tomorrow and in time for xmas!

Call our sales office on 08444 489 080 or send us a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with the details below:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    If you have these in stock then why have you cancelled the auction on eBay with several days left? Needless to say I was winning the auction with the intention of buying one, assumed they had sold out and now it looks like you still have them, so what's the point of the auction?!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint View Post
    If you have these in stock then why have you cancelled the auction on eBay with several days left? Needless to say I was winning the auction with the intention of buying one, assumed they had sold out and now it looks like you still have them, so what's the point of the auction?!
    Hi sprint,

As far as I was aware we were not running an auction on this item on our Ebay store. Please can I ask you to PM me the link to the auction and I will look into this... I have plenty of flexible downpipes available should you want to purchase one.
    And £79 is a great price to forum members compared to the RRP on our website.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    PM sent, listing was by 2fast2cool2 and item number was 231117855154 for reference, vat number matches japspeed but seller doesn't, same goes for many other eBay sellers all selling the same things with the same vat number from Lancashire....

Kind of makes eBay completely pointless tbh

Rides
    Were not the same seller, we've said this many times on the forum.

Rides
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]
    Hi SXOC members!

* Gaskets included.

Regards

Paul

Rides
    Busy day today getting all your weekend orders out to you!

If you still wish to order this product then get in touch on 08444 489 080 or send over your paypal payment as per instructions in the above post and I will get the item dispatched today still for delivery tomorrow.

Any questions then get in touch

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

Full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]
    Hi SXOC members!

* Gaskets included.

Regards

Paul