Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Le Mans 2013 - book here.

Rides
    Dan (or Ben) already paid (I sent payment for 2 tickets and half a pitch) but then had to buy one anyway once we got there as there was one short, you then reimbursed him the €70.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Right, so Dan (much better than Ben) had paid SXOC for "a" ticket then, maybe that would work out to be Jules' one, if that is the case I need to pay Jules back then, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Jules and I paid £98.75 each and Ralz paid £197.50 for him and Dan (Ben)

When we got to LM you only had 2 tickets, one for me and one for Ralz, Dan (Ben) had to go and buy another ticket and you reimbursed him for that.

Somewhere along the line Jules and Dans (Bens) tickets must have been sent to other people, maybe a couple of late arrivals?, Jules needs to be refunded and you need to work out who had the 2 tickets and if they paid for them or not.

One last thing, me Ralz and Dan (Ben) still owe you for the chunnel so let us know the final price for that and we can pay our shares

Rides
    Nice one, cheers mate. So basically its down to people such as Ralz and Jules not keeping me updated on the ole list then

By the looks of things SXOC owes Jules £98.50, and you lads owe me about £80 IIRC, Ill double check and get back to you

Ooh, looks like it was a bit more than that actually, call it £120
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    £40 each then, cool where you want the payment sent?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc View Post
    Nice one, cheers mate. So basically its down to people such as Ralz and Jules not keeping me updated on the ole list then

By the looks of things SXOC owes Jules £98.50, and you lads owe me about £80 IIRC, Ill double check and get back to you

Ooh, looks like it was a bit more than that actually, call it £120
    When I sent the payment I thought I said it was for 2 tickets and half the camping

Anyway, let me know where to send the rest of the cash and I'll get it over asap

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ralz the 1970's rapist View Post
    When I sent the payment I thought I said it was for 2 tickets and half the camping
    Problem is that I receive quite a lot of payments through bank and paypal, and TBH I was looking for names rather than numbers, I just saw that youd paid. I was more getting at the fact that Dan, Ben or anyone else extra (Frodo, Mr Deacon) isnt on the list, so I wouldnt have ordered the tickets for him in the first place, whether you paid for them or not

EDIT: So I dont think you owe SXOC anything, Dan/Ben got his ticket after you paying for it, it also suggests that I was right to hit Deacon up for a ticket for Frodo although Ill have to check that with him

Ce n'est pas grave

JC: Ill ping some banko detailos over to you later or tomorrow, no rush mate

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc View Post

JC: Ill ping some banko detailos over to you later or tomorrow, no rush mate
    Cool

Rides
    Ok cool, sorry about that, I'll remember for next time

If you send me the bank details too I'll send over mine and Dans part of the £120 for the chunnel.

Rides
    My head hurts

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesS14200 View Post
    My head hurts

That's cause its Ginger

Rides
    Or could have been the bottle of vodka I had last night

Rides
    If you paid for it it got used one way or another Jules, and everyone else paid so I reckons we owe you £98 bucks, send me over your details and Ill get it back to you.

Rides
    Cool. Will get my bank details when I'm home. I'm so skint it won't put me in credit but every little helps!

Rides
    Refund!!!!!!!

Rides
    Bank details? Send me a PM, Ill pick it up next tiem I make some payments

Rides
    I sent them in a pm in June Doc. Hopefully you didn't delete it