Thread: Limited Mileage and Mirrored NCB Policies (Massive Savings)

Rides

Limited Mileage and Mirrored NCB Policies (Massive Savings)

If you cover less than 7500 miles per annum in your car we have a new Scheme with our underwriters that gives large concession off the price. The average mileage is between 10,000 and 12,000 so by cover less mileage you are considered a lower risk hence the reduced price policies.

If you can reduce the mileage further to 5000 or below the premiums become very competitive. Although most of the 200sxs are still to new to classified as a full classic car, the reduced mileage insurance can start from £212 fully comp and cater for all types of modifications.

If you have a main car that you use for everyday use we can mirror the NCB from this policy onto the lower use vehicle meaning you get the benefit of your NCB on both cars.

The reduced mileage policies can be adjusted at any stage so if you start out at 5000 and then decide you want 7500 you could always just pay for the additional miles mid policy (no admin fee applies).

Free Agreed Value and Track Day cover at £45 is available on this policy type as well.

Its not a stripped down classic policy so you would still earn NCB and benefit from the usual inclusions like windscreen cover, legal cover, 90 days free EU cover and even driving other cars benefit (terms and conditions apply).

If anyone would like a quotation for the reduced mileage policy please contact me at the office on 01277 650866 or drop me a PM with your contact details and i'll call you personally.

You can also apply via our website at www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk but we would need to contact you to discuss the mileage brackets available. So if you apply online you would receive a call from me shortly after (or the next day if you apply overnight) to run the pricing options for you.

Any questions as always please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Best Regards
    Neil
    Greenlight Insurance
    01277 650866
    Last edited by neil@greenlight; 16-09-2013 at 14:05.

Rides
    Not many Celica owners on here

Don't you just love cut and paste

Rides
    We offer the same scheme for the Celica Club as the vehicles are from a similar Era and both meet our criteria perfectly. Corrected it now....No offence was intentded

Best Regards
    Neil
    Greenlight Insurance
    01277 376000

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by neil@greenlight View Post
    Corrected it now....No offence was intentded
    None taken. I'm a helpless pedant.

Out of interest, do S13s over 20 yrs old qualify as classic cars ?