Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3

Rides
    downloaded the bundle pack.. loaded my story but nothing on the map.. there are new location markers in the map key but nothing it looks like you have to start over again which is grade A bullshit I don't want to start over again just play some new missions i wanted some new missions to play from where i am..

little hasty had to relode it again and they have now appeared
    Last edited by Raceworx; 19-01-2013 at 12:17.

Rides
    Glad it worked out. That would have been a right clusterfcuk!

Rides
    Got mine installed as well, just started the Monkey missions. ****ed one up just now Needed to take a photo of a body, but it wouldn't work Got fed up, tried moving the body with 3 packs of C4.....it moved him alright....50mtrs away into the sodding sea I tried to get him back on shore with a few grenades, but he's stuck there Time to start that mission again

I have found a white tiger and promptly shot the bugger, but I was expecting some hunter quests?

Lost expeditions must be the same as the ones that came with my game as they've not appeared.

Rides
    yeah it seems to be the stuff referencing assassins creed.. so far this is all stuff that should have been in the game from the start.. coupled with the fact i can no longer get on multiplayer due to this infinite loading screen its taking the sheen of what was an otherwise great game..

Rides
    To be fair, everything bar the monkey missions was in my one from the start. My understanding is that this pack just gives people who only bought the standard version the chance to get the additional content bundled by some retail versions.

I'll skip it as I'm not shelling out just for a few missions that won't last long.

Here's hoping for some serious DLC down the line, but for now I've got my hands full with Dishonored and Halo 4 anyway

Rides
    Yay, my gaming OCD is saved! Just had an update to the 360 version, checked in my relics as it was saying I had a new one in there and kapow, spider 1 is in my collection! Am guessing Ubisoft realised their mistake.

I've also decided to do the last wanted/hunter/supply missions before starting anything else

Rides
    And that's that, 100% complete. First time in a long time I've done that! I think the last game I did that with was assassins creed 2

Rides
    Haha! You can sense the relief!

I've collected all the letters and relics. Got a few more missions to do, just gate crashed a pirates party and stole his scroll.

Rides
    I just walked into the mine camp again, the one with all the zip wires from side to side, and found it was still full of mercs

I must have left one alive as they still control it, unlike the air base which my dudes now look after.

Rides
    So you can get 100% completion without collecting all of the loot chests?

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    Does anyone want to do the Co-Op missions with me on the Xbox 360? I have around 10 days off from Thursday my Gamertag is LondonTownie.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete C View Post
    So you can get 100% completion without collecting all of the loot chests?
    Yep

The % completion is based on the stuff tracked in the handbook, thankfully loot chests aren't tracked!

Rides
    Nice! So I don't need to bother with the Island Racing Leagues etc (although they are fun), and the Trials of the Rakyat count as done even if you just start it and immediately die

Still on the North Island but doing all of the Wanted Dead, Path of the Hunter etc before I continue the story on.

Collected all of the relics bar one on that island which is in a cave fronting onto the beach that I can't get into, I guess it gets opened up for a story mission later?

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    I don't think I've done a single island racing league one! Just never bothered.

Re that relic, I don't recall any being mission specific. There's probably another way in. Could be wrong though!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I don't think I've done a single island racing league one! Just never bothered.

Re that relic, I don't recall any being mission specific. There's probably another way in. Could be wrong though!
    It's just the way there's a big iron grate over the entrance to the cave and the relic is right there, if I could get like 3mm closer it'd probably give me the option to pick it up

Maybe I'll have a look for another entrance later or maybe I'll wait until I've got onto the next island

EDIT: I Googled it - there's another entrance. I fail at being patient!
    Last edited by Pete C; 21-01-2013 at 13:38.

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    I 've been collecting relics as well, stuck trying to get the one near Gaztown

Rides
    ^^^ that one I do remember. Jump down on top of where it is (the rocky out crop thing) then head over to the left (south possibly) of there. You'll find a glider on the cliff edge.

You basically have to glide out a bit then come back and fly into where the relic is. I managed it first attempt but was definitely more luck than judgment!

Rides
    I found when collecting the relics, if you look at the map there is often a little dark mark on the map near to the relic symbol. This is usually the cave entrance

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    ^^^ that one I do remember. Jump down on top of where it is (the rocky out crop thing) then head over to the left (south possibly) of there. You'll find a glider on the cliff edge.

You basically have to glide out a bit then come back and fly into where the relic is. I managed it first attempt but was definitely more luck than judgment!
    Cool, thought that might be the case

Quote Originally Posted by davesx View Post
    I found when collecting the relics, if you look at the map there is often a little dark mark on the map near to the relic symbol. This is usually the cave entrance
    Yeah, that's what I normally look for

Rides
    Relics done so I must be 100% as well now That is unless the Monkey missions need to be done first. I started the the 4th mission late last night, but got properly ****ed over and launched the pad across the room Will try again tonight