Thread: A Thank You From Me

Rides

A Thank You From Me

WOW!!!! What a weekend!!!!!!!

now my head is almost straight again I would like to take this opportunity to say a few words about the last few days.

Firstly, the weekender is nothing without the people who attend and to those who did, thank you. All the effort and planning and stress was more than made up for by all the happy smiling faces of everyone and loads of people telling me how much fun they were having both on track and off.

Secondly, the staff. Without the help and support of the staff taking turns doing things like cooking , the gate , rounding people up for dinner etc it would be a nightmare so I am deeply indebted to all those who pitched in and the members who also lent a hand with everything

Thirdly, The drivers. Your exceptional behaviour ( except clive and doc ) on track made for what anglesey said was one of their easiest track days. Track manners were brilliant and the standard of driving was very good to watch too. Special thanks to Giblets for taking me out and rearranging my understanding of speed and near death experiences . on a personal note thanks to Doc , Jim , Aaron and Tasha for lending me a car after mine threw a hissy fit on the way down. The mr2 was so much fun

Fourthly, the staff at anglesey. They made the track day easy, simple as that.

Lastly,all those who contributed to the weekender, traders for raffle prizes , ***** for organising it's a knockout , those who donated to the raffle etc etc. basically too many to name individually but you know who you are so thank you. It is very much appreciated.

So to end, if you weren't there you missed some fantastic times, epic banter , lots of cock , a couple of breasts and the weekend of the year!!!!

Thanks and see you in 2014!!!!!

Rides
    oh and we raised £560 with the raffle!!!! Superb effort by all

Rides
    Great work on the raffle, Kieran you did brilliantly mate

Rides
    I am almost convinced it was the best weekend of the year... but if you could just organise another one the same, ASAP, so I can be sure, that would be great

Best weekender ever for me, and as I was on track at 2 of them driving, that's going some Top work!

Rides
    Kieran, Brilliant work mate. Fantastic weekender

... and we didn't die on track.. bonus! yay! Sorry about the little spin. You'll be pleased to know I've invested in some proper race shoes, so my size 12 boots wont hit the brake and accelerator at the same time.

Rides
    One word - Legend

Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Absolute top Job Kieran

JAPOKYO! cos im made of special! (Nuneaton)
    Rides
    Fantastic work Kieran I cant wait for 2014!
    Its gone!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    One word - Legend

Sums it up nicely