Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Its the Big One!!!!! The SXOC Weekender 2013 - Anglesey 12th July UPDATED PLS READ

Rides
    Hope it rains.

Not gutted im missing it.

At all.

Rides
    Cheers for sorting out a great weekend guys/girls!

Sorry for disappearing before you got up this morning, I got woken up by those stupid seagulls again at about 5am so I had a shower and then decided I'd rather get home early afternoon than middle of the night so packed up and left. Now running around gathering tools from parents houses to put up curtains in our new place

Didn't get a chance to ask anyone before I left, I bought some raffle tickets yesterday and was wondering did you re-raffle prizes that weren't claimed on the spot or is it possible I won anything nice?
    bovvered?

Rides
    Had a fantastic weekend great track and big success all round, Still miffed my last wheel never made it through customs in time but didn't stop me enjoying chucking it around the track on the 350z wheels
    My little brother loved it, already wants to go next year he forgot his SLR camera so we ended up with a couple of crappy gopro stills and a few iphone pics and vids
    Journey home took 4hrs 45 mins, Was a lot better than the 7-8 on the way up there.. friday evening the m25 took 2 hrs to get quarter of the way round it
    Car has a death whine from the gearbox, looks like I may be onto the 3rd one this year.
    Head aches from the cocktails and shots last night which were epic. Roxanne was funny as usual

Now wheres the official photo thread I want to see if anyone caught me in action!

Cheers to all the management that made it happen, big success

Rides
    What an awesome weekend!! Massive thanks to the sxoc crew, will 100% be at the next weekender, and many more for that matter, can't wait until next year! Had epic fun on track.

Sorry we had to leave early, was woken by power rangers at silly o clock and was absolutely shattered, thought it be best to leave early to get home early, 5 hour drive for us :-(

Thanks again to all the organisers

Rides
    Just like to say a massive thank you to all the organisers had a really good time. Really looking forward the next one
    Really liked the track also although my tyres went off pretty quick with the heat.
    Andy

Rides
    Great weekend, left at silly o clock as I had an epic journey ahead and decided feck it I'm awake so best get up an go.

First weekender for a while for me but will be at the next one for sure.

Rides
    To reiterate what everyone else has already said - thanks for an epic weekend. Brilliantly organised and executed from start to finish.

Rides
    Again, I can only echo what everyone else has already said! Awesome weekend!!!