Thread: S13 ca18det daily.

Rides

S13 ca18det daily.

So I picked this up just after Christmas with a few bits of paperwork. It was standard but not for long.

I've put a stainless decat 3" japspeed exhaust system. All new discs and pads all round. HKS mushroom air filter, tein coilovers on the front and miester r's on the back. Just finished plumbing in my FMIC. bought some cheap skid wheels but decided to go for rota torques. Added a snap off steering wheel to the interior.

It does need dropping a little more and I've got new gaskets, water pump and timing belt to do. Plugs and leads done.

I'm going for a red and white colour scheme and possibly a body kit in the future.
    Opinions much appreciated guys.

uploadfromtaptalk1394745520813.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394745540192.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394745560624.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394745624152.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394745640530.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jackg0416; 13-03-2014 at 21:23.

Rides
    The paint looks really clean. Why do you want to change it or are you talking about vinyl ?

You'd be better putting some effort into the interior than the exterior, I'd have thought. Just my opinion.

Rides
    What you reckon? Bride seats? Strip out the back?

Rides
    Looks like a tidy car mate
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    Cheers mate, it's a bit rough round the edges really.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jackg0416 View Post
    What you reckon? Bride seats? Strip out the back?

lol. I was thinking more give it a bloody good clean and replace the carpet for a s/h one without holes maybe dying the replacement black before it goes in.
    Do something about the white gauge poking out of the air vent by either fitting a gauge pod or, if you like it there, just making a surround for it and fitting a black gauge.

If you want more supportive seats, S15 seats fit as do Z32 fronts. Real Brides are expensive and there are probably better places to spend your money.

Do you really want to fit brides and strip out the rear ? That's very lifestyler. Its also hopelessly impractical for day-to-day running and its not like its not been done before

If you must do it, please don't throw out the stuff you remove. There are plenty of people in the club looking for those bits to put back into stripped cars

If you don't have an oil pressure and water temp gauge, they're useful to have as the standard water gauge is useless and the CA needs good oil, the right volume of oil and good oil pressure to survive.

Rides
    Yeah I'll be replacing the carpet and I'm changing the guage for a black one. I don't think I'll strip it out just put some decent seats in. I'll look into the s15 ones. I agree mate I do need oil and water gauges. Oil change this weekend also.