Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: My S13 project.

Rides
    Moved the loom and did a continuity test. I'm guessing it's a damaged wire to the dropping resistor. Need to put in a new wire but it's running for now as is

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Forgot to mention that I found a few ground pins loose in the ecu plugs too. I'm sure I checked it but I guess I missed it amongst the list of stuff i had to check.

Anyway, seems to be working spot on. Booked into longlife next Friday for downpipe modification, the t28 has miss aligned the two sections under the car, easier to have someone else do the work. Need to get a move on now and finish it off so I can drive the thing.

Test fitted the bumper complete with splitter, now fully painted and bonded to the bumper

Needs to come off so I can wire in the side repeaters, relocating them to the front of the wings. I did cut out half a hole but the battery on my dremmel died so called it a night.

Hopefully more tomorrow

Oh and yes I have built the car on that tiny driveway

Last edited by filthy animal; 05-04-2016 at 18:57.

Rides
    Got the car semi finished today ready for its exhaust work on Thursday. Got it all cleaned, first time in almost a year. Got it out in the sun.

Rides
    So no real update again. Saving the last few £'S for my wedding next month, car should hopefully be out after that. Wont be able to fully enjoy it as it'll need alot of running in with so many new parts fitted.
    This is currently how it stands

Hoping to get it wrapped towards the end of the year, not sure what colour yet.

Got some stickers on it a few weeks ago and the exhaust is now sorted after the t28 install.

Got some rear spats still to fit and thinking of swapping the wing out for a z style duck tail like the one below.

Think it will fit with the style I'm after. Still got a boot lid with a rocket bunny spoiler I could try

Dying to drive it now

Last edited by filthy animal; 14-07-2016 at 09:40.

Rides
    Might look better with the duck tail.

Rides
    I do love the wing but I think the duck tail will suit it better

Rides
    Fitted rear spats, not the best but they probably won't last long anyway

Rides
    So the car is officially back on the road.
    Done about 50 painful miles in it.
    Found a few problems, keeps trying to cut out at junctions, doesn't like idling when warm and has a bit of hesitation.

I can only take it to 2500 rpm as I'm still running it in plus I'm not sure if the ignition timing is correct so need to get that looked at. I don't want to drive it till that's sorted as it's risking damage to the engine.

Car has had fresh plugs, properly gapped and super unleaded so must be a different problem.

Anyway as I said I took it for a drive to fault find and ended up at Al (E11evens) to check his progress on his s body. Had an awesome day but didn't get any real pics of my car, I suppose I was enjoying it, even if it's a pig to drive with everything being solid now.

One e the faults are sorted I'll try and do some mileage on it and run it in faster so I can actually enjoy it.