Thread: Ductinggggg

Rides

Ductinggggg

Hello guys, over the past couple of days we have been working on some ducting for the intercooler and radiator, and so far to say i am really not pleased with how it has come out. i actually think it looks like crap and im quite ocd with things looking factory like and nice on my car, the work has mainly been done by the other guy. anyway i shall upload pictures so people can see what weve done and basically im looking for some guidance were ive done wrong or good and if youd like to share pictures if you ahve done it etc

Thanks Mike

EDIT:

Forgot to mention its a s13, so ducting for a s13 front end
    Last edited by fikemoo; 08-08-2013 at 20:43.

Rides
    whats your air filter/intake like? i have made a custom intake and there are plans to duct the cooler/rad but as yet i havent done anything

Rides
    the pod has nothing on it yet ive gone for ducting on the intercooler and rad which is not easy at all its been driving me crazy there just seems to be something in the way everywhere

Rides
    yeah i have had the same issues, its why i havent really tackled it yet. When it comes to the turbo intake tho make sure its suppling as much cold air as possible, any hot air entering there will render your i/c ducting less efficient

Rides
    ok matey thanks for the information i think i will leav it for now untill i re route my oil cooler and catch tank somewhere else as the pipes are a nightmare to even give it a go