Thread: Anybody use innovate motorsport????

Rides

Anybody use innovate motorsport????

Heyy guys as per title does anybody use innovate or have stories etc, my next door has got a innovate lc-1 wideband and went to use it on my car today so we could get the fueling right and just see what was going on, and it was just not working we got a mixture of the flashing led's which ranged from 4 and 6 which on there documents were described as open circuit and heater open circuit and the fix was to replace the sensor, which is crazy as the kit is all brand new, only the once the led stayed on constantly which is what it should do, so in all it was all over the place, anyway any one used one? got one? had anything like this, knows a definite way to set them up

Thanks Mike

Rides
    Is that the sensor with the integral fuse in the connector? If so check if the fuse is installed.

As for the Innovate brand, I have the hand held controller kit kicking around somewhere, its not the best quality stuff (cheaply made IMO) but functionally ive had no issues with it.

Rides
    I have MTX-L and im lovin it. I had some problems with E9 error, but now it fixed.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ultragtr View Post
    I have MTX-L and im lovin it. I had some problems with E9 error, but now it fixed.
    what have you done to solve it? some times i get that error too

Rides
    well according to the documents we have the 9 Error code is low voltage we got that a couple of times and found if you started the car it went away, and thanks for the information guys we did check the fuse, after talking to innovate they are sending a replacement free of charge as they say it just a bad sensor and its there fault so thumbs up to innovate

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by fikemoo View Post
    well according to the documents we have the 9 Error code is low voltage we got that a couple of times and found if you started the car it went away, and thanks for the information guys we did check the fuse, after talking to innovate they are sending a replacement free of charge as they say it just a bad sensor and its there fault so thumbs up to innovate
    my is the same only shows the error if i donīt start the car, when i start it goes away