Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Le Mans 24 2014 - Retour du Dendroctone

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Probably mate, I can have an ask though. Youd really need two in the car and be able to pay me like, tomorrow, possibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    yeah cash isn't an issue, but looks like there might already be a few spare seats anyways.
    don't worry about booking me a car space mate, can work it out closer to the time as work is up in the air at the moment.
    if I decide to come in feb / march i'll jump in with someone with a seat give them some cash for fuel / the pitch and grab an entrance ticket on the door

less of a headache for you then too

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    OK, keep me in t'loop mate
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Im so excited, just putting that out there.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    unfortunately doc, ive just seen this thread, and yes, i am keen.... very keen indeed.

ive had a couple of issues at work with facebook, so could you send me a message on here or something if its still ok for me to join the ranks!

Rides
    I'm in!

Rides
    Chaps, are you Houx or Houx annex? I'm just looking at some last minute tickets if I can find the time to go?

Rides
    UPDATE From the Bath contingent

Deacon keeps promising every year that the Dolomite will be finished, but as per 2012 & 2013 he is fannying around and needs to finish the roof and the interior.... and the suspension... and maybe the turbo

I will have to come over in the mighty micra to avoid the Dolomite and associated 2 seatedness so as I have heard ZERO on the stickers/ decals can someone message me / let me know on facebook as I am guessing the fatman is the victim. Still rocking the Juan sheet t-shirt because my Mrs absolutely hates it

Rides
    Does anyone want to come in the club Van, my co pilot has bailed leaving me with an oh so lonely journey to le mans by the looks of it.

cost wise it will be a bargainout journey costing an entrance ticket and half the ferry costs. Company well is erm me so id say excellent
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LED sandwich View Post
    Does anyone want to come in the club Van, my co pilot has bailed leaving me with an oh so lonely journey to le mans by the looks of it.
    Well yes, but I hadn't planned to go to LeMans and when I changed my mind yesterday, I then couldn't get the time of work.
    I hope it hails for a week.

Rides
    I've only seen bits of the race,

Commentators kept saying things like "no-one wants to lead this race" which seems to have been the pattern.

Well done to the No1 and No2 Audis.
    Gutted for No3 who was rammed from behind in the blinding rain on Saturday afternoon.

Gutted for No20 Porsche who retired very close to the end, from the lead. Electric problem.
    Mark Webber driving at the time.

Well done to No8 Toyota, who I think was involved in the same pile-up as No3 Audi in the Saturday rain , but somehow kept going through the rest of the 24 hours to claim the 3rd place at the end.

I know the SXOC LeMans mob will have had other issues ongoing, but some of us were paying some attention to the car race