Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our new workshop

Rides
    wow. dream workshop right there

Rides
    It's not too bad

As I still haven't managed to get any shots of the finished workshop, (in a tidy state!), here are some I took a while ago from the mezzanine:

We're hoping to get some better publicity shots this week so if we manage it I'll stick them up here.

Alex B

Rides
    The spray booth is finally going up, having been messed about for the past month with 3 promised delivery dates missed, it should finally be operational by this weekend!

Have a look here for pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2978402&type=1

Alex B

Rides
    few pics of our brand spanking new spraybooth:

Alex B

Rides
    Shinney New toy!!!
    Whats the plan in terms of utilities inside it? Will u get an air supply from the main workshop and have ir heaters?
    Do u plan to have a concrete skirt around the main door to the booth entrance? I guess in your line of work you could have to prep cars whilst there on dollies and need a way of moving them in there

Rides
    We've had the external building 1m wider so we have an enclosed walkway and 2m behind, for the paintbench and compressors, then we've put an airline across and through the sidewall of the workshop.

We're going to concrete a ramp into the booth, then the landlord is going to level it all out a bit with ballast, we never had issues of access at our last workshop which had a similar layout, most cars are still able to roll.

Looking forward to getting in there later and play though!

Alex B