Thread: Back in Something Japanese , RWD and Turbocharged :)

Rides

Back in Something Japanese , RWD and Turbocharged :)

But not an S-Body!

aristo.jpg

Plans are fairly simple for the moment.

-Sort the stereo out - JDM might be tyte , but its a pain in the ass when your Satnav , TV and Radio don't work. And the Sub is buggered. New head unit on order plus the small box which (by the price of it ) filters the signals through unicorn tears to the onboard JBL amp can be used properly.

- make it a bit faster. I'd like to do what Supra owners refer to as BPU - with some breathing mods / fuel pump should see around 400bhp - I'm after reliability though so tempted to swap the turbos out for something without a ceramic wheel - possibly from a UKDM supra.

- make it slightly less boat like. It handles better than the LS400 I once had , but its not quite what I'd call planted. I dont necessarily want to lower it stupid amounts and was always a fan of the basic uprated shocks / springs combo , but I suspect choice may push me to coilovers and some stiffer ARBs.

- make it a little bit VIP - the full bippu might be a bit over the top , but some nice wheels with a bit of dish and a little TLC on the paint work should make me happy.
    GMasterT Heavy Industries!for all your Widget needs

Back to Jap with Mk2 Aristo & Nissan Elgrand

Rides
    Tidy that!I love these cars,one of my mates has a penchant for them and has owned several.Super reliable and comfortable!Look forward to seeing a few choice mods!