Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 180sx Type X S13 FAP

Rides
    Right i thought i should get my arse into gear and do something to make me want to keep the car!

First i finally got my private reg to remove the NI plate i was repping, it will probably divide opinions but being a 98' i had to get an 's13' plate!

Heres a couple of pics from USC last weekend:

And this afternoon i set about removing the rear seats and having a look for rust! Gladly any rust i found was only surface and will rub down nicely to be painted

Oh and i bought a big purple zilla gearknob too

I then removed the rear fog light which i'd been meaning too for ages:

And then removed the rear wheels because they were a right state!

Gave the dishes a clean and polish and put some poorboys wheel sealant on

Oh and another pic!

Rides
    Looks great man. You could wire the fog light into the reverse lights in the centre panel, just stick a red bulb in it. Seen it done a few times and is a tidy solution.

Rides
    Yea there's some wiring in the back i'd like to tidy up anyway so might just do that! Actually there#s wiring everywhere that needs to be tidied up, crazy that a lot of it is the factory wiring lol.

Rides
    i did what clint mentioned about the fog light. Never had any problems with the MOT or the police!

Gorgeous 180....makes me want one

Rides
    Spot on then i'll do that when i get round to it haha, what sort of bulb does the reverse light take? save me going out and checking :P

Also thanks man, it looks good from a distance at least lol.

Rides

You already have the bulb and wiring for the fog light, all you need to do is paint one of the reverse light and wire it all up

Rides
    Still haven't wired the fog in!

So my next update involves Japfest 2 at Donnington park, what an awesome show it was, great day out but early start and knackering!

reading jap meet as i think that was the next thing i did lol. I took the car along with a fellow member Tim aka overmutter to the last Jap meet and was surprised with the attention the car got even though i hadn't cleaned it lol.

Then i went to trax and camped at whittlebury park for the weekend, unfortunately i was absolutely ****ed the next morning and was a bit late and got denied entrance onto the stand i was supposed to be on so only got a couple of pics at the camp site.

And finally i was out driving randomly last night and stopped on a quiet road and got a nice pic in the dark

And that's all for now folks

Rides
    adam everytime i see your car i feel like this can stop looking at it, its just a mix of fellings omg i can't describe it. I think i need a type x in my life.

Cheers Man

Rides
    Adam, that your arches are pulled/rolled it looks far better

I guess your not going tomorrow to Reading? I'm trying to get down with a mate in his 350z haha....

Rides
    Can't make the reading meet coz i'm on nights this week Thanks GT-ARR i can't be held responsible for your actions towards my car, just please FAP responsibly!

Rides
    I feel slightly sick saying this but...........

I've removed the shotgun exhaust and fitted a Jap can on the back Was just too loud on idle and when driving around low speeds and cruising at 70 so for now i'm just running a cheap Jap can on the back but will still use the shotgun at shows Pics tomorrow.

Rides
    So as i said yesterday i now have a Jap can on the car

But first over the weekend i met up with a couple of fellow JDM boys and had a little photoshoot, heres a couple of pics

And heres my new jap can Its just a toyosports one, fitment was shite so adjusted the hangers and cut and welded it so it sat higher.

Rides
    Ah, thought I recognised the plate and car. You parked behind me at Trax. Car looked awesome and still does. Top work.

Rides

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie200sx View Post
    Ah, thought I recognised the plate and car. You parked behind me at Trax. Car looked awesome and still does. Top work.
    S14 FTW? I posted on facebook asking if anyone knew who that was lol, i was slightly annoyed that the marshals didn't let me in because i was late to get on stand but oh well.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrps13 View Post
    S14 FTW? I posted on facebook asking if anyone knew who that was lol, i was slightly annoyed that the marshals didn't let me in because i was late to get on stand but oh well.
    Yeah, that's my plate. Didn't see too many S-Bodies there. Wasn't a bad show to be fair.

Rides
    So japshow finale happened and i was there with the lads from Oxford Jap

And last weekend i went to Bedford airfield for a photoshoot with fellow a s13 owner, this time a super clean UK 200sx also type X kitted. Unfortunately not all the pics are ready yet but i've been sent a teaser photo to show everyone Full feature will be coming soon

Ignore the cracked front arch lol!

Also gonna be at ace cafe tonight so might see a few s-body owners down there

I've really enjoyed owning this car and driving it this year, i can't wait to put it into hibernation for winter and get loads of bits done and bring it back to showroom condition with added power for next year! Watch this space!

Rides
    Found a mircle x brace for sale and got that bought quick

Rides
    nice car man, do have a real soft spot for 180's

Rides
    Cheers nash!

Got another update for y'all so finally after a 3 week wait the pictures are all edited and full article written to go along with a photoshoot i did with the 180 with the car blog and facebook group called autolifers, heres the link and if anyone wants to have a read of it

http://www.autolifers.com/limelight-...nother-mother/

Heres my favourite pic from the shoot

Also a little while back i was pointed in the direction of a mint set of optional extra digital clocks with HUD and got them bought up, finally got round to having them fitted, they required a full re wire and luckily my mate aka big dubs on here is a wiring wizard and got them in for me, it was a little tricky but he got there and everything works spot on so i'm very happy!

Just a few wires!

Also finally got my greddy profec boost controller fitted, time for more boost!

And installed an aem wideband gauge