Thread: Hello from FUEL PERFORMANCE

Rides

Hello from FUEL PERFORMANCE

Hi All

We have just joined the SXOC as a trader and just want to take this opportunity to greet the community & thank SXOC for the opportunity to join. The 200SX has always been a Favourite of mine and is where my Jap Car days started.

Our core business is Fuel Pump Kits - PERFORMANCE Motor Vehicles, OEM Motor Vehicle Replacement, Motorcycles, UTV's, ATV's, WaterCrafts / Jetski, Tractors & Snowmobiles. 1000's of applications!

We stock & Sell other Fuel related products which can be seen on our website & I will post them up here - Widebands / Fuel Pressure Regulators & Regulator Kits / AN Fittings / Injectors / Fuel Rails +++

ABOUT US - http://www.fuelperformance.co.uk/ind...formation_id=4

All our own HIGH FLOW Brand Fuel Pump Kits are Motor Vehicle/Motorcycle specific, With the correct Installation Kit/Strainer Kit.

ALL our own HIGH FLOW Brand Fuel Pumps come with a LIFE TIME WARRANTY! & are specifically designed to be E85/ETHANOL compatible!

We sell other Brands of Fuel Pumps like BOSCH & AEM & AEROMOTIVE.

High Flow Performance Fuel Pumps have been selling since 1999, with over 16,000 positive eBay feedbacks, and 150,000 units sold online and at the High Flow Performance USA storefront. What differentiates us from other sellers? HFP are members of the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA) and our research into pump fitment and design ensures you are receiving a quality product that fits the first time and lasts the life of the vehicle. Also note that HFP pumps are specifically designed to be quiet. Instead of the vibrating hum that is usually associated with aftermarket replacement pumps, our pumps produce only a very faint sound during priming (when the key is first turned on) and are virtually SILENT when the engine is running.

All our Fuel Pump Kits are in Stock and Ready for Same Day 1st Class Shipping!

I can be contacted via Email or PM 7 days a week day or night for any questions or info or sales - sales@fuelperformance.co.uk

Website - http://www.fuelperformance.co.uk

I will be Posting up some products & Info shortly in our Trader Section.

Thanks!!
    Duane
    Last edited by fuel performance; 08-08-2014 at 09:07. Reason: update