Thread: 2014 - What needs organising

Rides

2014 - What needs organising

Doc / Anyone else can you make a list of what needs sorting and we can then get on the case.

Cheers!

Rides
    *tumbleweed*

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Yeah, not really sure why we have dragged this back from Facebook TBH Andy, works pretty well on there particularly as half the people coming arent on here

TBH, other than stickers and T shirts its all done anyway, weve got all the gear in the van already, just need to top up the gas bottles after Japfest and I think we are good to go. Unless anyone can think of anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Ok fair enough I thought more stuff might need organising and the board would be easier to put people's names against, obviously not Jules though as he cant organise squat.....

Stuff I thought of was beer cooling equipment, cooking equipment, gennys + petrol storage, power splitting stuff, stereo, tv, freesat or sky, tables, shared Internet or let everyone sort themselves out plus of course fire materials.

Rides
    Maybe just delete this thread Doc and we can keep it on FB