Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it was only a matter of time........

Rides

it was only a matter of time........

So ive been S-body free for 4 years after selling my old S14a but its been a hard 4 years and ive always hankered for another one so after seeing a nice clean example on here I bit the bullet and bought this.

This one had pretty much all the mods I was looking for and will only require a few tweaks to get it how I want it. For those who remember my old car you will know how this is going to go , more lows , more offset and more width haha back to standard metal upfront aswell so if anyone has some green wings fancys a swap ill be interested. Might kouki up the front to match the rear but to be honest im all about the lows on this one wich may make it a un dailyable daily but im no stranger to hardship (y)

Rides
    Good stuff bud! I have standard front wings on mine in emerald green currently sat on the car I'd be up for a swap ... stupid question... how easy are they to get off?

Ry

Rides
    looks tidy mate, love a green 14 surprisingly

Rides
    That does look smart, I'd be willing to swap my emerald green wings with you

Rides
    Does anybody read the initial comments anymore?

Rides
    Cheers guys

With regards to the wings there chargespeed items previous owner said they were bit of a mess on getting them to line up but there as close to standard in my eyes atleast. Chargespeed always make well fitting stuff. Send me a message over about wings , this is now my daily so would need wings first.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by lewys14a View Post
    Cheers guys

With regards to the wings there chargespeed items previous owner said they were bit of a mess on getting them to line up but there as close to standard in my eyes atleast. Chargespeed always make well fitting stuff. Send me a message over about wings , this is now my daily so would need wings first.
    Fair enough chap, I'll pass. Mines also my daily, I don't fancy driving without wings lol.

Rides
    Thats fair do's mate its just your quite a distance from me is all.

Rides
    Nice one your old car was wicked so looking forward to the updates on this one

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ryry92 View Post
    Does anybody read the initial comments anymore?
    Is this aimed at me? Am I not entitled to express that I'm also interested in a swap just because you've already commented before hand.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ssor View Post
    Is this aimed at me? Am I not entitled to express that I'm also interested in a swap just because you've already commented before hand.
    Yes it's aimed at you. There's a slight difference between what you're interested in and a deal you are offering as to which was already previously said.

Pisses me off people get overlooked and sometimes comments go unseen because of others. You have the right of course I concur with that.. but if I've already offered then you could at least bare that in mind.

Rides
    Really nice mate. Plans for it?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 200sxdon View Post
    Nice one your old car was wicked so looking forward to the updates on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by quadcorecraig View Post
    Really nice mate. Plans for it?
    Cheers

Plans are to lower it over some nice wide low offset wheels maybe a few other tweeks here and there. Just want to keep it clean simple and cool for my daily.

Rides
    Thats fair do's mate its just your quite a distance from me is all.
    Wing swaps at Trowell Services car park. Simples

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Wing swaps at Trowell Services car park. Simples
    Can't beat service car park part swaps!

Gorgeous looking car btw

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    Is that a euphemism?

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    When you getting the new rims then?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Cheers for the positive comments haha its a really nice clean example and im loving it.

New wheels will be in a couple of months just forgot im at the nurburg ring next month so funds are going to that and ill probably flog the civic when I get back from that and put the funds into the sx.

Rides
    Cheers for the positive comments haha its a really nice clean example and im loving it.

New wheels will be in a couple of months just forgot im at the nurburg ring next month so funds are going to that and ill probably flog the civic when I get back from that and put the funds into the sx.
    I've always wondered... how much would the NBR trip cost ya overall mate? I have been umming n ahhing for too long.. only thing that's stopped me is the possibility of it being an extortionate trip

Ry

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ryry92 View Post
    I've always wondered... how much would the NBR trip cost ya overall mate? I have been umming n ahhing for too long.. only thing that's stopped me is the possibility of it being an extortionate trip

Ry
    You can do it for as little as 500 if you where careful and shared a car with someone. For me ive spent 180 euro on accommodation for 3 nights where renting a house and thats my share , £123 for tunnel crossing and then im taking around £1000 for fuel , laps , beer and food. Ill be taking my EK civic with me so id of thought it will be a little more economical than the sx.