Thread: Delivery time

Rides

Delivery time

Hi folks.

Maybe im just being impatient?? How long is a reasonable time to await delivery? The website stated that the item would be shipped in 21 days. The item has not been shipped and the company which all of you will have used as some point, im sure, are not giving me a date when the item will arrive. There response and i quote "its just one of these things mate"..... Is it though, from a company as big as they are?!

Can i push them for an answer or some money off the item?

Rides
    Did you pay through paypal??

Rides
    I payed with my credit card

Rides
    Who did you buy from and what is the item? Is it an off-the-shelf item or is it being made for you?

Rides
    Hardrace rb/s13 mount kit, from driftworks mate.

Rides
    Confused by this, there's an initial 21 day wait, as stated by the website. You placed the order, then called asking for an ETA and also seemed surprised by the wait.

They were then delayed by Hardrace, as there's physically no stock at the factory - which we spoke to you about.
    If we don't have a date of arrival, we can't give you one. But believe me, we try and supply everything as quickly as possible.

If you'd like a refund please call or email us.

Rides
    Just ask for a refund if your not happy.

If that fails get on to your credit card provider if the item was over £100

Rides
    or wait???
    It's DW, it's not like they're some monkey operation - their customer service is pretty good, they're not looking to mug you off.

They'll get you the stuff you want as soon as is physically possible.
    Last edited by R3K1355; 03-11-2014 at 15:03.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    Confused by this, there's an initial 21 day wait, as stated by the website. You placed the order, then called asking for an ETA and also seemed surprised by the wait.

They were then delayed by Hardrace, as there's physically no stock at the factory - which we spoke to you about.
    If we don't have a date of arrival, we can't give you one. But believe me, we try and supply everything as quickly as possible.

If you'd like a refund please call or email us.
    Right Kam. Firstly your website says "shipped in 21 days", by my understanding thats means within 21 days of my order being placed the item should sent out. When i called last Monday to get a rough idea of ETA, my suprise wasnt at the wait, it was the off the cuff not particularly interested in my phone call, that slightly annoyed me.

As for us speaking about Hardrace being out of stock, this is the first ive heard of it?? If whoever i spoke to on the phone had went into the reason for the delay then i would have been more understanding. All i want is to be kept upto date with whats happening, so im not in the dark.

Cheers Niki

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    or wait???
    It's DW, it's not like they're some monkey operation - their customer service is pretty good, they're not looking to mug you off.

They'll get you the stuff you want as soon as is physically possible.

Iam waiting man. Thats all i can do.

Im not accusing DW of trying to mug me off, i just want to be kept in the loop.

Rides
    Should have spoken to bren@hardrace UK they are a trader on here but they go by apex performance. If anyone's going to know it will be them.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by -ghost- View Post
    Should have spoken to bren@hardrace UK they are a trader on here but they go by apex performance. If anyone's going to know it will be them.
    Wish id known man...