Quote Originally Posted by handsomedez View Post
    How it looks with headlights test-fitted:

Looks spot on.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides

Rides
    This is looking awesome now bud

Rides
    It's been a busy couple of months. I've finally bought a house and moved but left a double garage and now I've got a 6x4 shed so had a have a huge clear out. Also sold my Fiesta daily driver and bought a Volvo V50, now just 2 weeks left until I become a dad!

Finally got all the front end bits painted and fitted.

Now I've got the pleasure (like everyone else with a build thread) of relocating all my photos onto another image hosting site and changing all my links. Can't wait to do that.

Next up is the side skirts, kouki rear bumper and spats which I've had to extend to meet the step at the wheel arches. Great fun.

Rides
    This is turning into probably the best s-body i've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Very very nice, credit to you're hard work

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I really really like those front wings
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Thanks for the kind words guys

A bit more progress on the car this weekend - all my fibreglass bits are ready to paint!

Rides
    Had to take a few weeks off working on the car due to the birth of my daughter Amber on 28th August. Unfortunately my missus had to have a section, so I've had to do a lot more around the house and can't disappear as much as I'd like!

Anyway here's the latest progress. The rear bumper and spats are still to be painted again cos we ran out of paint. They're fibreglass copies, and the spats didn't meet up to the step in the rear arch (because they were built for the old bumper) so had to cut them and extend them with fibreglass mat and resin. The rest of the bits were fairly painless.

I've also changed the centre console vents to hold the wideband gauge and new boost controller. I bought one of these: https://ldperformance.co.uk/product/...st-controller/. It does the same as a Greddy Profec but a fraction of the price. It's nothing fancy, but does the job and I wanted a boost gauge that's easy to see/read.

Got one of my pals to wrap the splitter in carbon fibre wrap since he said he's pretty good at wrapping, but it looks horrendous up close. I've stuck in on for now but planning to either fix it properly to paint it, or take a mould from it and make a replacement from carbon fibre.

Anyway, got the front end all bolted on, side skirts on, washer bottle mounted in the boot, boost controller plumbed in, rear inner arches painted and sealed up since I forgot about them! Sump had to be cut and welded up for clearance against the anti roll bar (Godspeed so twice as thick as standard) so that's now painted and ready to go back on. The diff is away to Andrew Baird at Automek to be rebuilt/fitted properly. Still need to remove the downpipe to have the boss welded in for the wideband, and need to get the boost pipes powdercoated. But it's almost there

Last edited by handsomedez; 24-09-2017 at 22:58.

Rides
    Don't know why photos won't work. Tried 3 image hosting sites and still no joy

Edit: sorted now, but Imgur is totally gash.
    Last edited by handsomedez; 24-09-2017 at 23:03.

Rides
    My photobucket still works? Weird
    Can't wait to see this in person

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by joey200sx View Post
    My photobucket still works? Weird
    Can't wait to see this in person
    Can still use Photobucket but can't direct link to images. Can't seem to get it to work with any of them. Tried Flickr, Google Photos, Dropbox and Imgur but can't get any of them to embed images on the page. Imgur did work before, but can't create an album, just individual posts so it's messy.
    Photobucket was by far the easiest to use!

Rides
    Looks Great!

I wander how many Hours in total you've spent doing all that body work! Looks pretty sharp from the pictures

Were the fiberglass doors strong enough to house all the electric window stuff or did you have to brace them? I believe i have the same fiberglass doors as you.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Just had a look through this and thanks to the chrome add on the pictures work Stunning car and glad you swapped to the jdm bumper from the big fibreglass aero
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue