Thread: Flux trying to set up a monthly credit payment I did not agree to.

Rides

Flux trying to set up a monthly credit payment I did not agree to.

Have got a policy ready to start next month with adrian flux, as I got a good price for it.

However a day later I have recieved an email saying:

"Adrian Flux Insurance Services Grp has asked us to set up a credit arrangement on your behalf to finance your new insurance policy. You must now electronically sign the credit agreement to acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted our terms to finance your insurance purchase."

I was not told anything about this on the phone, and I think I made it clear to who I spoke to I would like to pay in one big installment, not monthly, if that is what this credit thing is supposed to be.

I've also been told that if I don't sign the agreement by a certain date I will be charged an administration fee, a little bit shocked with this to be fair as now I feel Flux are going to start taking this monthly payment from me which I didn't agree to nor was informed.

If someone wants to tell me if they had this issue and what was the outcome of it I would be greatful to know and if to still use flux. Because in all honesty this has knocked my confidence with using them.

Furthermore if anyone who works for Flux reads this I would appreciate it if you could somehow contact me and get this resolved asap as I have a nightmare trying to get through to the correct department to speak to anyone - I was hung up on by reception last time I tried to call up and speak about this.
    Last edited by mike_je94; 16-06-2015 at 20:46.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_je94 View Post

I was hung up on by reception last time I tried to call up and speak about this.
    And you still want to give them money?
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Well they quoted me 740 quid fully comp all mods declared which I'm quite happy with to be fair but dunno how I feel about wanting to try any other companies.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    You need to email them or phone them. It seems paperwork is not there strong point. I'll say no more
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    If you are not on cover yet and you agreed to the policy less than 14 days ago, I'd just cancel and walk away. There are better insurance brokers out there.

If you are on cover already and you've paid the lump sum, send them a snotty email telling them to sort it out and then let you know it is resolved.

If you haven't paid yet, why haven't you paid ? They would have taken the money as a lump sum before putting you on cover unless you had said you wanted it financed.

Rides
    I arranged the policy on Saturday and the cover isn't actually going to start till 10th of July.

I also for some reason had to pay a 111 quid deposit towards my policy to hold it and allow it to start on the 10th. I'm sure no other companies I've done this? And it seems like nobody has anything good to say about them recently

Thinking of pulling out and getting my deposit money back

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    Sure the deposit you paid wasn't the Deposit/1st payment for the finance they're hawking you?

R.

Rides
    Thinking about, I suppose that could be the truth, but I'm pretty sure I said I wanted to pay outright.

Maybe a misunderstanding or something here then from the sounds of it.

Should probably ring them at the weekend perhaps and get things straight with it. Could be an error of mine now thinking about it

Rides
    I've always had to pay a deposit as first months payment when paying monthly. Although now I just put it on my credit card and pay it over 2-3 months as there's zero interest.

Rides
    Update, cancelled policy with them and got my money back, read too many bad reviews about them and will most likely never use again.

Gone back to my old insurer as a result,

Tried to use Greenlight but told me s14 was a 23 years old and above only car which I can understand, and Sky wanted 1400 so longed that off.
    Last edited by mike_je94; 07-07-2015 at 20:01.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Strange about green light
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    I know I was quite surprised. Also a little gutted for that matter. A few people I know are with Greenlight and they've all had a Really good price off them :/