Thread: Powder Coaters in the around Gatwick

Rides

Powder Coaters in the around Gatwick

Hey all,

Can anyone recomend somewhere with a good reputation to powder coat things like subrames etc in and around Gatwick please?

Has anyone used Keep Powdercoating in Uckfield, East Sussex? http://www.keeppowdercoating.co.uk/
    I sent them a email with a list of part to get a rough price early this week but they haven't got back to me yet.

Rides
    You might want to have a chat with Premier Wheels in Redhill, not sure sure if they would do a subframe but they do a lot of work for Roman's car garage so they must be good.

Rides
    I'm looking for somewhere at the moment and my mate also mentioned that place in uckfield but not sure if it's any good?
    Think there's a place in Crawley and a Mitchell's in burgess Hill (or at least the place directly behind them) that spray cars etc.

A few years back my old man had his car sprayed by A E Car Craft which are over towards Horsham (Monks Gate). I have to say they did a bloody good job and the price was decent. Think I'm going to give them a buzz about my subframe once I get my lazy ass around to getting it blasted and strengthened.

Let us know how you get on

Rides
    This thread is from last year guys, I used a place in Crawley in the end. Universal Applied Coatings Ltd nice guys and pretty good work although a mate had some issues with some wheels they sprayed for him.

Rides
    lolol useful info non the less How's yours holding up?