Hi Guys

**** ORDER BEFORE 3pm FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY ****

We want to give you guys the chance to grab one at a super great SXOC member price so we are going to provide you an irresistible BUY NOW Price!

Below are all the details you need to know:

Nissan SR20DET High Capacity Baffled Sump Kit

A must-have upgrade for hard driving enthusiasts, our high capacity performance sump eliminates the chances of oil starvation to your engine's bottom end.

When using the stock sump there is a serious risk of oil starvation due to the oil moving away from the pickup pipe under the G forces created by hard acceleration, braking and cornering. Our performance sump combats this problem by incorporating a trap door design, moving the oil into the path of the oil pickup and then not allowing the oil to move away from it. In addition to the extra oil capacity that our sump has, this means that your engine is almost entirely prevented from oil starvation.

Comes complete with a full fitting kit, including new sump bolts.

Fits Nissan S13, S14, S14a and S15 fitted with the SR20DET Engine.

These retail on our website for £129.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £109.00 Delivered to UK mainland

For all overseas orders please PM for shipping quote!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Rob