Thread: Made myself a full member

Rides

Made myself a full member

Been hovering around the forum for a while. Finally made myself a fulltime member as im looking to get more involved with whats happening when i finally get back to the UK in a couple of weeks. Been looking at everything thats been going on for the past 3 years from a distance over here in Germany. Missed out on some fun it seems. But hey thats life. I currently own two S15's and an S13. Looking forward to getting stuck in. Will be moving to the Yorkshire area but the North-West is home. I cant seem to add any pictures of the cars for the moment. I'll keep trying.
    Last edited by shiftycj1778; 08-07-2015 at 12:57.

Rides
    Hello! Welcome to life as a full member

If you want to get stuck in the best thing you can do it get paid up for the weekender and get yourself to Rockingham in August, you'll be able to meet many many members in person there and have a really great weekend while you're at it!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilchap View Post
    Hello! Welcome to life as a full member

If you want to get stuck in the best thing you can do it get paid up for the weekender and get yourself to Rockingham in August, you'll be able to meet many many members in person there and have a really great weekend while you're at it!
    Welcome mate, and thanks for your contribution to the club

This is good advice. The weekender is only a month away and is a great opportunity to get to know people from here (we're not weirdos, honest)

Rides
    I would like to. Moving myself and the wife as well as the house back to the UK and getting settled in is the first port of call though. Still got alot to get done. Then i can finally get started on sorting the niggles with the yellow one. Although the Army tends to keep me quite occupied and usually with little to no notice. Which is great.

Rides
    Fair enough mate. Should you need someone to mind one or more of your SXs, I've got a large driveway....just saying

Rides

Wink

Lol. Had emotional issues when i got posted over here leaving two of them behind. But the white S15 and the S13 are in safe hands in the UK. Got the yellow S15 over here with me . The vauxhall daily is going back on the trailer when we move. Doing the Calais Rally in style. Although certain sections of the autobahn suck with regard to the road condition. Its far from flat.

Rides
    Nice one,you know it makes sense

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    Glad you joined pal.

Welcome to the club

Rides
    Here's the Yellow one. Someone on here already may even have owned it once. Bought it from a guy located just north of the lake district. Car had some issues when i bought it but most are sorted now. Cant wait to get back to blighty to start the proper work.