Thread: Member cancellation of Weekender!!

Rides

Exclamation Member cancellation of Weekender!!

Hi everyone - i am unable to go to the weekender due to people letting me down last minute and am trying to require a refund or if the money can be followed onto next yr's weekender? Or if anyone wants to go,i have 3spaces in my name - if u wanted these in exchange of paying me directly? Let me know - or of any help. Thank u. Foxy lady (emily) xx

Rides
    I suspect youre going to struggle to either get a refund or someone to buy your tickets as the SXOC are running this event at a loss due to a disappointing turnout.
    I'm NOT the Chairman anymore, Ken was. He still likes poo though. Its not Jim either now. Ooh ooh, its now Doc!
    Blue '89 S13, 362 bhp, slowly getting more battered. Spec

Opie Oils : MOT-a-Car : DriftWorks

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by foxy.lady1 View Post
    Hi everyone - i am unable to go to the weekender due to people letting me down last minute and am trying to require a refund or if the money can be followed onto next yr's weekender? Or if anyone wants to go,i have 3spaces in my name - if u wanted these in exchange of paying me directly? Let me know - or of any help. Thank u. Foxy lady (emily) xx
    just come on your own, you'll make friends in now time, the sxoc'ers are a friendly bunch

Rides
    U can grab a lift with me if u want, from 4pm in Glos (Kingsway), i'll be heading back around 11 or 12 on the Sunday.....

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider r17t View Post
    just come on your own, you'll make friends in now time, the sxoc'ers are a friendly bunch
    Yeah, do this instead. I think Kieran will have told you but we arent able to offer refunds, it would be the same with any other trackday at this notice as well, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go