Thread: Bad experience with quote

Rides

Bad experience with quote

Hi, phoned for a quote today, got through to a very rude/blunt operator. They asked my age and what car. I have a s15 and I'm 23. Then asked my previous car, i told them it was a integra dc5. He then said they couldent insure me because my previous car was not performance rwd. My integra was 265bhp and my previous car was a s14 silvia which I had for over a year. He then said because the silvia was not my last car he couldent cover?? Never heard an insurance company turning away business for such a stupid reason. I had he silvia last year, I'm not suddenly going to forget how to drive it in a few months.. Also I've had performance cars since i was 18. Would appreciate some
    Feedback on this

Rides
    It's becoming more and more common mate, luckily I've had 4 powerful RWD cars in my last 4 years so I'm technically insurable. Really winds me up.

I've got a mate who drives his S15 on track so it's not insured. Runs rings around everyone - a very handy driver. His daily is a Peugeot 306 HDI. So he can't insure the 15 on the road because they think he can't handle it. Ridiculous.

Rides
    Its ****ed thats one of many reasons I left. Although the look the copper gave me when I did return and pulled me over in my Skyline was worth every penny of the ridiculously expensive pull ya pants down and **** you from behind while making you beg for more 4 week insurance. But you live in Australia...........