Thread: R33 Gts-t front brake upgrade to s14

Rides

R33 Gts-t front brake upgrade to s14

i have r33 gtst calipers for my s14 but i urgently need the spacers for the calipers, dose anyone know where to get them apex don't make them any more!
    your help is much appreciated

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by daveks3 View Post
    i have r33 gtst calipers for my s14 but i urgently need the spacers for the calipers, dose anyone know where to get them apex don't make them any more!
    your help is much appreciated
    Spacers? The calipers bolt straight onto S14 hubs. You only need a spacer if you're fitting them over bigger discs (bigger than 296mm GTS-T discs).

Rides
    I tried that but the calliper hits the new discs, and I thought they needed than to move the calliper round to the straight ahead position?

Rides
    What size are the new discs?

Rides
    The discs are 296mm for a R33 GTst but I need a spacer bracket asap �� As I have a track day on the 1st

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by daveks3 View Post
    The discs are 296mm for a R33 GTst but I need a spacer bracket asap �� As I have a track day on the 1st
    In that case the calipers you have aren't R33 GTS-T, otherwise they would fit straight over the discs and bolt to your hubs.

You get spacer brackets to fit standard calipers over bigger discs (from memory 315mm, 330mm and 345mm) and I think different brackets for R33 calipers to do the same. Haven't heard of caliper spacers to fit over 296mm discs since the R33 setup is a direct bolt-on job. So if you've got the 296mm discs and the calipers don't bolt straight on there's something wrong.

Rides
    As above when I was running r33 gts-t brakes they bolted straight on with 296mm disc's and no spacers. Get some pic's up, as something sounds amise :/