Thread: 11" alloys on the rear with 5 stud,will it fit?

Rides

11" wide alloys on the rear and 9.5 on front with 5 stud and 50mm fender,will it fit?

Hi all, I've been on wheel fitting sites but I'm a bit lost on if this will fit my s13 on s14 5 stud hubs. So what I'm after is to know if I can fit 11" alloys on the rear of the car and if not can the arches be rolled before painting the car to install them them. Don't know uf makes a difference but I'm running hsd mono pros. Thank you in advance for help :-) also this all assuming that 18's will go on ?
    Last edited by dotzero; 30-05-2016 at 09:25.

Rides
    11j wheels will fit but the main thing is the offset have you checked willtheyfit.com ?

You can easily roll the lip on the s13 rear arch but from past experience i have found they dont like to be flared as such or at least not much.

Rides
    Is the offset the et number. Sorry very clueless on the whole thing

Rides
    18x10 et35 245/40 . rolled and flared and tyre still rubbed arch over bumps/fast cornering..

Rides
    Chris Cooke has 18x11 ET8 on the back of his car with 245/40 tyres I think.

It's all down to offset, alignment and how much you are prepared to adjust the arches to get them under

*Edit: Failed to notice this in the S13 section - the above may not be useful. Sorry!

Rides
    ok thanks for the pics, all wheels will be 18 inch diameter and on the front it will be 9.5 inch wide et 10 and the rear I would like to be 11 inch wide and they are et8. I am now fitting +25mm fenders on the front and +50mm fenders on rear. do you think this will be enough to compensate or on another thought are the 11" on the rear going to cause me driving issues becsuse of the difference in tyres?
    Last edited by dotzero; 29-05-2016 at 06:38.

Rides
    Bump.