Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shock. SXOC user leaves S Bodies. Does NOT get BMW

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pointz View Post
    love r32's and this is the best colour imo, only thing i dont like is the grill but id live with that if i had it!
    Thanks bud, what's up with the grille? It's the stock item but I don't know what else you'd have there.

Quote Originally Posted by _Jamie_ View Post
    Cracking colour as well Ryan! I'd love a 32 at some point, Proper hero car imo.

Any plans to track it?
    Thanks mate I'm in love with the colour too though it will be getting repainted next year as it's weathered in places and there's a bit of oxidisation around the window trims like an S13. I intend to track it once or twice for sure, but I still have some stuff to do to tidy it up before I spend money on track days.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Thanks bud, what's up with the grille? It's the stock item but I don't know what else you'd have there.

Thanks mate I'm in love with the colour too though it will be getting repainted next year as it's weathered in places and there's a bit of oxidisation around the window trims like an S13. I intend to track it once or twice for sure, but I still have some stuff to do to tidy it up before I spend money on track days.
    No worries! Yea i know, i don't know tbh i have just never been keen on the gtr grille!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rides

Shock. SXOC user leaves S Bodies. Does NOT get BMW

Nice mate, abit like mine!;-)
    The colour looks totally different when dirty or clean, doesnt ?!
    Last edited by integra; 29-10-2016 at 14:33.

Rides
    That is really nice. Need to stop looking at this thread it makes me want a skyline.

Rides
    Bought these a few months ago, 17x9 ET17. Thankyou handsomedez for connecting me with the seller. Ordered some fresh stickers from Nengun, arrived quickly. Looking forward to losing the Rotas.

Car is booked in for a repaint in the summer at my regular painter and some tidying in the next couple of months, just sourcing someone to do the work for me.

Been to a few classic car meets as well, get a really good reception, I guess because it's old. Still have an S14 shaped hole in my heart though

Last edited by piman2k; 09-03-2017 at 11:54.

Rides
    Wheels will look good on although I like the old ones too. This looks better than an S14 IMO.

Rides
    Volk > Rota

Thanks dude.

Rides
    That's my bro's old GTR, good to see the old girl is still going strong, was f***ing fast when he owned it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Well well well, look at that! Are you an Osborne Martin?

Rides
    Well well well, look at that! Are you an Osborne Martin?
    Nope I'm not an Osbourne (presuming that's surname) and we are talking a good 2/3 years ago that he owned it, used to be on the south coast near portsmouth. He brought it locally (I won't say what he paid for it, it'll probably upset you lol, things were cheaper then!) owned it for a few months and then sold it on to another chap who had spent months trying to find a nice one, and this was the best one he had seen.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by martyngt View Post
    Nope I'm not an Osbourne (presuming that's surname) and we are talking a good 2/3 years ago that he owned it, used to be on the south coast near portsmouth. He brought it locally (I won't say what he paid for it, it'll probably upset you lol, things were cheaper then!) owned it for a few months and then sold it on to another chap who had spent months trying to find a nice one, and this was the best one he had seen.
    That's right, that was the last owner. He didn't really look after it well so it's rough around the edges, but that's often how I buy cars and then put my time in. I did get it for a good price, but I reckon not as good as your brother will have gotten lol.

It's definitely quick, and so far has been perfectly reliable. Thanks for sharing the photo, great to track some history.

Rides
    Ryan.

Rides
    Send me your no. Mate.

From Lower Shelton.

You know who I am!

You just bought the car I want next!!

Rides
    That's right, that was the last owner. He didn't really look after it well so it's rough around the edges, but that's often how I buy cars and then put my time in. I did get it for a good price, but I reckon not as good as your brother will have gotten lol.

It's definitely quick, and so far has been perfectly reliable. Thanks for sharing the photo, great to track some history.
    Interesting, the guy who brought it off my bro didn't seem like the type not to look after it, but then maybe he was just full of sh*t lol

Glad it's still going strong, I was sorely tempted to buy it myself at one point but didn't seem like a good idea as a daily! I'll ask my bro if he has any more photos / history / information for the car

Rides
    Wheels ready, should be fitted up this weekend.

I have a sprint day on Wednesday at Blyton park so I've ordered some DS2500's for the standard calipers to tide me over. They're the same as S14 pads so when I decide on a brake kit they'll be available for sale.

My paint repairs are on hold as my body shop has had a staffing problem and the car may be too much to take on at the moment. I have to have another conversation with Andy after I've popped up to see him.

Rides
    Those wheels look lovely now They'll look excellent on the car

Rides
    Hurry up already

Rides
    Went to Blyton Park with the Nissan Technical Centre Europe chaps for a sprint day and had an absolute blast. Really very surprised at how good it felt on track, even with standard brakes and DS2500s. And the power delivery on a track is sensational, like driving an NA car. I believe I was fastest in my class, I think (TBC) and second fastest overall, again TBC.

Unfortunately left on the back of a low loader because of an ignition fault. On my last timed run of the day I just lost all power. It's misfiring, won't idle and producing lots of fuel smoke. RB's are prone to eating coil packs so I have a new set incoming to test and I'm trying to source an ignition amplifier to knock off the list as well. It definitely sounds ignition related.

Failing that I'll be round all the air hoses. A very small problem but there's only so much you can diagnose 100 miles from home. And saved a tank of fuel back

Great car, looking forward to some more seat time.

Last edited by piman2k; 12-05-2017 at 07:05.

Rides
    Awesome! Did the AA recover you from the track no questions asked or did you get towed offsite first?

Rides
    Look into R34 coil conversion