Thread: Just did a compression test...

Rides

Just did a compression test...

Got involved in a traffic-light GP with a 330d and afterwards I felt it wasn't quite firing as regularly as I would have liked at cruising speed so I thought I'd have the plugs out to clean them.

While I had them out I did a compression test...cold engine, dry (i.e. no oil in the bores) with WOT and I got

1: 156
    2: 156
    3: 156
    4: 152

Cleaned up the plugs and put it back together and she's running sweet as a nut

Rides
    You've gone and cursed it now chap - big ends are going next week

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    &0llocks to all that compo stuff & technical shizzle, - Who the frack WON Jonny?!?

WE NEED: A second by second breakdown of this event, & some 'Alpha' fist pumping SXiness (Ooo Err Missis) of a Champion Charioteer, for all us 'kids@heart' types... (unless you lost)

R.

Rides
    He surprised me then I surprised him I suffered bad wheelspin in 1st, 2nd and 3rd but we were side by side when I backed off at 90 in a 50

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Sounds like you had fun, it's good to hear someone on this forum having good compression results. Should check mine really, haven't checked it since the rebuild. Going to be gutted if they're low.