Rides
    Fast and Furious ?

Just kidding

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Fast and Furious ?

Just kidding
    I guess you could call it that

Can't wait for summer to come around to be driving this thing again. I've still got your old t28 boxed up eagerly waiting to be abused.

Rides
    Sneaky peak, got a some other bits test fitted up.

Fibreglass kouki front lip

Oem plastic side skirts and fibreglass front spat for the skirts.

Also picked myself up a new daily but I won't actually be driving it for a while due to insurance reasons..

Rides
    Nice really love a standard e36, wish all cone spinners would stop trashing them and making them 'drift spec' (read piece of shhhhhhhhht)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsauce View Post
    Nice really love a standard e36, wish all cone spinners would stop trashing them and making them 'drift spec' (read piece of shhhhhhhhht)
    I've got a couple of things planned I want to do to it but nothing over the top. The body roll definitely needs dialing out hahah. This one should hopefully not be meeting walls or lamp posts

Rides
    Nice work glad to see the few hiccups along way didn't put you off ha

Where did you get the suede shift boot?? I like how it looks

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sxwanabee View Post
    Nice work glad to see the few hiccups along way didn't put you off ha

Where did you get the suede shift boot?? I like how it looks
    I actually got that off ebay. I think it was branded as an s14 boot but it fit perfectly fine I just needed to make a couple slits in it where it attaches on the base of the shifter surround.

Rides
    Been a while since the last update.

Before paint I got a mint bonnet swapped onto it, and had the front bumpers previous repairs re-done since they were crap. You can see how different the colour is of the wing next to the door there too.

Finally got a hold of some front bumper grilles for the indicator. When I bought the bumper the guy just sent the orange circular bits and not the grilles so they were useless. I then made up a little harness for the sidelights and indicators from plugs off of different bits from the shell.

I then got the car back from paint. It's all one colour now and it looks awesome. I'm happy it's not full of different shades anymore More pics to come...

Had a rear brace sitting around for a while so I cleaned it up, polished it and got it on.

Cleaned up all the old wiring out of the car for the amps. Lots of spaghetti.

Battery got relocated to the boot with a cut off switch to go with it as well.

Also made some new cold side intercooler piping as the old way looked rubbish and I'm sure it leaked. Also reduced the silicone couplers from 4 to 3.

And then Japfest came around.... The only pic I got of the whole day.

Then a few days later, my kouki kit was ready to be picked up. Giving them all a chance to cure a bit before putting it on. However I couldn't resist putting the wing on.

And most recently I stuck on a catch can(between cam cover and turbo intake), metal intake pipe and a 52mm radiator.

Massive difference.

Gave the expansion tank a little scrub and it came up alright.

And this is how it's looking at the end of the day. One of the radiator bracket bolts snapped

Clutch and flywheel change next, a little welding and then the kit will be getting thrown on. Can't wait to see it all together
    Last edited by JackB; 26-05-2018 at 11:32.

Rides
    Nom nom. So erm whens the new thread being started?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Matas View Post
    Nom nom. So erm whens the new thread being started?
    When I can afford to buy the many, many things it needs

Rides
    Swapped over the clutch and flywheel over the past few days. First time doing this and it went fairly smoothly, much easier than expected. Oh a lift would be nice... I had it sitting on a set of wheels so there wasn't a lot of ground clearance.

I went with a stage 3 competition clutch and a driftworks lightweight flywheel. Picked up some ARP bolts for the flywheel too.

Top bolts came out easier than expected with a wobbly adapter

Old clutch out. Just about to reach the rivets.

Old crank bearing was cracked. Not sure if I done that on removal or not. Also came out very easily by packing it with grease and wacking an 11mm socket in there.

Next on the list is some welding, then bodykit time. Then insurance and as much driving as possible over the summer

Rides
    Another friday, another update.

I've decided a little bit of welding can wait until the winter when it's off the road as it'll end up being a bigger job than I want currently.

I got the car insured and it's back on the road now, just trying to stick miles on the clutch and flywheel so it's in daily use when the weather holds up. Fuel pump got hardwired, pump still screams like fek.

And I've got my kouki skirts and front lip on with some stainless fasteners. Very happy with it. Just got the rear spats to go on and it'll be ''finished''.

Rides
    That looks effing sweet

Wish my red paintwork was that shiny!

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete C View Post
    That looks effing sweet

Wish my red paintwork was that shiny!
    It dose, me also tbh wish i had paint!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Saw this in 'the flesh' today. Paint & body looks as good as the pics. Nice to meet you chap.

Rides
    Thanks guys! Those pics are before a clean and wax too

Quote Originally Posted by ianlea73 View Post
    Saw this in 'the flesh' today. Paint & body looks as good as the pics. Nice to meet you chap.
    Nice to meet you too mate, I'll keep an eye for that manual swap online

Rides
    Wicked build thread Jack,
    How are you getting on with that clutch? is it heavy on the leg at all?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ps13ben View Post
    Wicked build thread Jack,
    How are you getting on with that clutch? is it heavy on the leg at all?
    Cheers man appreciate it.

The clutch couldn't be any more ideal hahaha. It'll hold more than enough torque and it's very very easy to use. On the standard one I couldn't feel an initial bite on the clutch so it was very vague. With this it has an on/off feel but nothing bad at all and it's very manageable, I like to be able to feel it biting. It only feels very slightly heavier to depress as well so traffic would not be an issue. I'm still using the standard clutch slave and damper lines but I will be sticking a braided line in there soon.

I would 100% recommend this clutch. I believe it will hold around 420 ft lbs so more than enough for my little CA.

Rides
    Couple pics of yesterday's clean

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Cheers man appreciate it.

The clutch couldn't be any more ideal hahaha. It'll hold more than enough torque and it's very very easy to use. On the standard one I couldn't feel an initial bite on the clutch so it was very vague. With this it has an on/off feel but nothing bad at all and it's very manageable, I like to be able to feel it biting. It only feels very slightly heavier to depress as well so traffic would not be an issue. I'm still using the standard clutch slave and damper lines but I will be sticking a braided line in there soon.

I would 100% recommend this clutch. I believe it will hold around 420 ft lbs so more than enough for my little CA.
    ohh cool man, it sounds like the kind of clutch id be after myself so thanks for the feed back it can be quite a gamble when it comes to too much of a tough pedal which ends up giving you one hell of a muscly leg at any sniff of traffic.

looks super clean though dude