Thread: Skyline throttle cable

Rides

Skyline throttle cable

Hi guys slightly random question I know. But does a skyline throttle cable fit a s body. I know a s14 fits s13 etc as I currently run a s14 cable on the rb25 due to greddy intake. But now I'm running a rb26 intake the cable is way to long. Obviously a skyline cable will be the perfect length just will it fit

Thanks mike

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rides
    I can't help with the skyline cable but I run a P11 primera cable with my front facing plenum

Rides
    ive been doing some looking around and comparing online pictures and tbh most nissan from that era all seem to use the same bracket for the cable, and i did find a thread where a guy used a s14 cable in a r32 and it fitted, so ive taken the plunge and purchased a r32 gtr cable as they are super short, ill update to let you know if it fits

Rides
    Just an update on this for anyone interested. The r32 gtr throttle cable is pretty much identical to the s13 cable:

Next question is the r32 gtr cable the rubber bush on the pedal end has come apart:

The one on the s13 cable is perfect is there anyway of swapping these bushes over. Cutting the cables is the only way I can see but then I don't know how you'd put it back together. Is the bush important?

Thanks mike

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk