Thread: Heritage Automotive Refund Problems

Rides

Heritage Automotive Refund Problems

Evening all, i ordered a set of s13 rear overfenders over 40+ days ago from a company called heritage automotive, and they have never been delivered, the owner or boy who runs the place ( i assume) has fobbed me off and is now digging his heels in for a refund via paypal, he has said that he rang paypal to refund me, but they are waiting for his response?? I just want the money I sent him 40+ days ago for the overfenders that were never delivered.
    Has anyone ever dealt with them before.

Rides
    sounds like the guy is trying to fob you off long enough for the paypal transaction to have taken to long and expire.

something like an overfender would be sent with a courier so would have tracked shipping (TNT/parcel force etc... he would be able to prove shipping.

just put more pressure on your paypal dispute with paypal, they usually take the buyers side anyway.

Rides
    Thanks for the reply, I did ask him for a tracking number, but was ignored which straight away seemed very strange. How can i put more pressure on paypal if they are waiting for his response?

Rides
    If you have opened a dispute on paypal he will have 14 days to respond else they will refund you anyway.

Rides
    Ok, good to know, hopefully i'll get it back soon then as this was suppose to be an xmas present..