Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Potentially a New 200SX Owner!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tye21 View Post

Thank you! Where in Essex are you from?
    I'm in Billericay.

Rides
    Random question Tye, but is your civic red?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Welcome to the club Ty.

One thing that I didn't see mentioned was the fuel pump. If you're going to be upping the power, or even just running as it is then it's worth checking what you have in there.

The forum is a mine of information so anything you need you'll be able to find here.

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rides
    That sounds pretty decent!

All aside from the aggy Coppers, is this why cars there are expensive? because you don't have the typical Emissions Tax [Road Tax to me and you] and MOTs?
    Not really they keep there value because of the luxury car tax. Anything not Ford or Holden was pretty much taxed out out of existence. It's got alot better in recent years but now Holden and Ford no longer build there cars here my first car was a 3.9lt Ford Falcon cost nearly $2500 over 20 years old and 300k on the clock. German cars like a BMW or Audi are stupid silly money. My next door neighbour just spent $115k on a land rover 115k thats half the price of my house!!!!! Literally.
    Last edited by auz200sx; 26-01-2017 at 11:13.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect View Post
    I'm in Billericay.
    AH sweet, I am only based down in Romford, but work down at West Horndon. You ever been to the Passion Jap meets at Halfway?

Quote Originally Posted by kingk View Post
    Random question Tye, but is your civic red?

Noo! Mine is a Blue into Grey, odd colour and its also a Coupe. It is a sleeper on the outside, I think the one you're thinking of is my mate Tony's one! Boosted little EG [90-94 Shape] Red Hatch Back? Massive Intercooler on the front?

Quote Originally Posted by schumi84 View Post
    Welcome to the club Ty.

One thing that I didn't see mentioned was the fuel pump. If you're going to be upping the power, or even just running as it is then it's worth checking what you have in there.

The forum is a mine of information so anything you need you'll be able to find here.

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi Andy,

I have a receipt stating the fuel pump was changed when the Stage 1A Chip from H-Dev was put in.

I will have a look at the Fuel Pump when I pick the car up, any markings I should be looking out for?

Quote Originally Posted by auz200sx View Post
    Not really they keep there value because of the luxury car tax. Anything not Ford or Holden was pretty much taxed out out of existence. It's got alot better in recent years but now Holden and Ford no longer build there cars here my first car was a 3.9lt Ford Falcon cost nearly $2500 over 20 years old and 300k on the clock. German cars like a BMW or Audi are stupid silly money. My next door neighbour just spent $115k on a land rover 115k thats half the price of my house!!!!! Literally.
    What the actual faack?!

My ex's sister lives out there and she earns double an hour than what she did here, but says that the lifestyle costs are also near on double?

Rides
    AH sweet, I am only based down in Romford, but work down at West Horndon. You ever been to the Passion Jap meets at Halfway?
    cool, No I've never been to the passion jap meets. to be honest I've not been to an sxoc meet of a long time either. once the cars back up and running I will make it back to some.

Rides
    [QUOTE=tye21;6776224]

Noo! Mine is a Blue into Grey, odd colour and its also a Coupe. It is a sleeper on the outside, I think the one you're thinking of is my mate Tony's one! Boosted little EG [90-94 Shape] Red Hatch Back? Massive Intercooler on the front?

Yeah that sounds like the one, had a play with him in my 14 a few times, holds it's ground a lot better than I thought it would haha

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect View Post
    cool, No I've never been to the passion jap meets. to be honest I've not been to an sxoc meet of a long time either. once the cars back up and running I will make it back to some.
    Ahh okay mate! Take it from your pictures you own a 15?

[QUOTE=kingk;6776245]

Yeah that sounds like the one, had a play with him in my 14 a few times, holds it's ground a lot better than I thought it would haha

Well it is packing over 550whp haha!

2L Twin Cam Frankenstien lump

Rides

Hi Andy,

I have a receipt stating the fuel pump was changed when the Stage 1A Chip from H-Dev was put in.

I will have a look at the Fuel Pump when I pick the car up, any markings I should be looking out for?

What the actual faack?!

My ex's sister lives out there and she earns double an hour than what she did here, but says that the lifestyle costs are also near on double?
    Depends where you live. Each sate it different. Sydney is heaps expensive infact I think it is or is one of the most expensive places to live in the world. Yes pay is good alot lot better then the UK but cost of living is slightly more. No free healthcare. It's pros and cons swings and roundabouts and relative. Put it this way despite all the above. My first house is a split level five bed with rumpus room (cheese and wine room or what ever you lot call erm now) and study set on three aches with two horses two dogs a S14 Xtrail and a stang. Although not easy I would NEVER sorry to say be able to do that in the UK not first house that's for sure.
    Last edited by auz200sx; 27-01-2017 at 22:02.

Rides
    FYI the fuel pump is accessed through the boot not underneath m8

Rides
    Thanks buddy!

I was going through someones build and saw the rear stripped out and noticed the fuel pump cover!

Rides
    Well I handed over the moneys and signed the little green paper and I am now an owner of a 200SX!

When I figure out how to throw on some pictures I will! :P

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    Nice! Welcome to a life of awesome car related poverty

TO upload - Upload the pics to Photobucket imgur or flickr. Then copy the IMG sharing codes and past them into your post

Rides
    You don't have to bring Hondo tomorrow then!

Cool

Rides
    So I managed to get some pictures off my phone from when my mate got her:

So there we have it!

I am really unsure on the body kit name, I like it but I would like a front bumper to match!

Not really keen on the Rotas but they will do for now, want something with dish to really offset the car

Once I have her on the road I will take some better photos

Rides
    Looks really nice mate

Looks like a vertex or vertex rep rear bumper

Rides
    Looks really nice mate

Looks like a vertex or vertex rep rear bumper

Yeah dude that's what I thought it was! Same with the skirts. I recon the previous dude bought the whole kit and before he ended up smashing the front bumper.

Can't wait to start driving her!

Rides
    That's what I've got ready to go on mine when I finished cutting and chopping it about haha if you need a bumper to match I got mine from a company on eBay that's in Essex called G.R.A.M.S can't say what the fits like as I haven't tried it yet, but the quality was very impressive for a rep, very sturdy

I bet! Always puts a smile on my face

Rides
    That's what I've got ready to go on mine when I finished cutting and chopping it about haha if you need a bumper to match I got mine from a company on eBay that's in Essex called G.R.A.M.S can't say what the fits like as I haven't tried it yet, but the quality was very impressive for a rep, very sturdy

I bet! Always puts a smile on my face

The place youre talking about is like 10 mins away from my work! So once I have the car I shall be popping down there to test fit a few!

Let me know how yours goes on!

Rides
    Nice one - look after it!