Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Petition

Rides

Donald Trump Petition

I wonder how many who are protesting against his temporary ban on people coming in from the middle east voted Brexit?

There has been much talk of the 1.25 million people who signed the petition, but what about the 10s of millions who haven't

They talk of his treatment of women, but is he that much worse than Bill Clinton who is quite popular here

Rides
    In Damon's Britain I'd ban anyone with a religion, not just the middle east ones....

I also voted to leave...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Is this the same petition page that once before was found to have many thousands of fake posts to it from places like antatrica?

Yeah, thought so

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Problem is if we ban him we have no trad deal imo.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    I think it is Fake News

Rides
    I love Trump, he is my Hero.
    Orange is the new black, go on and make them snowflakes cry.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Problem is if we ban him we have no trad deal imo.
    Do you honestly expect any trade deal that is struck with his administration to be "fair"? He is out to protect his own interests first (the countries he has put a ban on - he has no business interests there...) and then "look after" the US economy in whatever way he thinks best.

He does not give a flying shit about a good and fair trade deal.

I can't help but shake the feeling the Republicans in the various houses are waiting for him to do something really stupid so they can get him impeached. If he isn't perceived as a liability yet he soon will be.
    Last edited by zeppelin101; 31-01-2017 at 07:10.

Rides
    Fook me, how stupid a thing does he need to do that he hasnt done already

TM is gagging to get a trade deal done so she can say 'fook you EU' thats why he is the first President to get a state visit in his first year of office.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    All he's done so far is what he promised during his election run so to try and impeach him for doing what he said would not sit well with the voters. Good way to make sure you get absolutely hammered in the next round of elections.

Rides
    Yep he is doing exactly what he said he would do, not sure how he can be held liable for anything seeing as he was voted in on his promises he seems to be following up.

Rides
    A couple of my friends were at these stupid rallys, I genuinely feel quite embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin101 View Post
    Do you honestly expect any trade deal that is struck with his administration to be "fair"?
    Chances are any deal off him will still be better than what we'll end up with off the EU, those ****s are out for blood.

Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    Yep he is doing exactly what he said he would do, not sure how he can be held liable for anything seeing as he was voted in on his promises he seems to be following up.
    He's really cracking on with it, I'm quite surprised really. Give the man his credit he's delivering on his crazy promises.

America voted crazy and they're getting it by the boat load
    Last edited by R3K1355; 31-01-2017 at 08:55.

Rides
    I was thinking about this the other day...

If anybody has read any of the Jack Ryan series of books... this is sort of the reality of the idea he was fictionally painted in.

An apolitical president for the most part, doing what he thinks is right, fair and best. The difference being he's literally nuts, and mostly wrong, but still, it's a popular ideal it seems and has struck a chord with the public over there.

The real test will be when he's run out of promises he can just 'executive order' and have them done... and when he has to actually start working with people, countries and opposition.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilchap View Post
    An apolitical president for the most part, doing what he thinks is right, fair and best. The difference being he's literally nuts, and mostly wrong, but still, it's a popular ideal it seems and has struck a chord with the public over there.
    Hitler probably thought he was going what was right and best............

Substitute Jews for Muslims and we have WW3. You simply cannot ban a race of people from entering your country because they happen to have a few crackpots.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

Substitute Jews for Muslims and we have WW3. You simply cannot ban a race of people from entering your country because they happen to have a few crackpots.
    I do not disagree there at all. It's stupid.

Sure, setup a ban for people you don't want in... but banning them based on religion is stupid, and pointless.

It's one of those ideas that on paper somewhere somebody thought 'I have a cunning plan...' without thinking it through. The downside was that 'somebody' happened to end up in the White House...

Rides
    Regardless of what the rest of the world thinks, the majority voted for Trump in yank land based of these policies so he is well within his right to do it. Even if they are ill thought out crap.

I mean, i dont like how Saudi or China treat there citizens (especially woman), or god forbid the Norks but its what they do in there own country so feck em.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    the majority voted for Trump in yank land .
    Except they didn't. He won the electoral college vote, not the majority people vote.

Note how a couple of days after his ban a Christian student goes and blows away a load of people in a Mosque north of the border. Ban students from Canada studying Politics next?

Alternatively, understand that not all terrorists are Muslims but the current cults are subverting Islam for their own means. Much like any numerous Christian cults have done over the years. In America as well.

That seems too logical an argument for the tiny new brains in Washington to comprehend though.
    Last edited by zeppelin101; 31-01-2017 at 10:00.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

He hasn't really banned a race of people, there are plenty of countries with higher muslim population that aren't part of this ban.

For the record i don't think its the right thing, but i don't see the point in getting angry about it, all these people protesting are half of the problem in todays world, when did we suddenly start getting offended by everything, its embarrassing. Saying that i do think religion is outdated. But also with todays Science, there are still cults of people who believe the world is flat. So **** knows, i guess we are the problem after all.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamRPS13 View Post
    So **** knows, i guess we are the problem after all.
    This! Without a high standard of education for all, we'll never change either.

There are elements in the US still fighting (and winning) to get creationism taught in the science classroom... As long as people with crazy views have lots of funding, they will be able to push their agenda onto the masses with the help of clever marketing.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin101 View Post
    Except they didn't. He won the electoral college vote, not the majority people vote.

Note how a couple of days after his ban a Christian student goes and blows away a load of people in a Mosque north of the border. Ban students from Canada studying Politics next?

Alternatively, understand that not all terrorists are Muslims but the current cults are subverting Islam for their own means. Much like any numerous Christian cults have done over the years. In America as well.

That seems too logical an argument for the tiny new brains in Washington to comprehend though.
    The vast majority of gun crime and shootings are done by American citizens, they are a large target for terrorists but they actually don't suffer that many attacks.
    The harsh reality is the people closest to the conflict suffer the worst and America is very far away from all the trouble.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamRPS13 View Post
    i don't see the point in getting angry about it, all these people protesting are half of the problem in todays world, when did we suddenly start getting offended by everything, its embarrassing.
    The same people don't seem to give two shits whats going on over here, unless they've got some cause they can feign offence to and protest they just aren't interested.