Thread: Wilton house breakfast meets!

Rides

Wilton house breakfast meets!

So with the classic an supercar show being cancelled i have asked about the breakfast meets and we are more than welcome to attend.

Only thing is that their is a possibility that not all vehicles will be allowed into the main area and some will be sent to general parking.
    However still worth the trip to have a nosey around.

The dates are below-

Wilton Wake Ups are organised by the same team who run Wilton Classic and Supercar and give car enthusiasts the opportunity to display their own wheels, look at other cars and talk to fellow petrol heads. The events are held on a Sunday morning once a month, starting in the Spring. Gates open at 8am when bacon butties, hot tea and coffee and a full English breakfast will be available to buy in the Restaurant. Proceedings will finish by 11.00am.

The dates for Wilton Wake Ups 2017:
    Gates open at 8am. Last entry 10.30am

Sunday 23rd April – ‘Iconic Performance Cars’

Sunday 4th June – ‘Supercars’

Sunday 25th June – ‘Classic Cars – Pre ’87’

Sunday 23rd July ‘Roof-Down Rendezvous’

Sunday 27th August – ‘Hot Hatchbacks and Performance Estates’

Sunday 24th September – ‘American Muscle’

For further information on the Wilton Wake Up themes please visit:

www.wiltonclassicsupercar.co.uk

Anyone interested let me know!

Rides
    Sounds cool, I'd definitely go. 👍

Rides
    These sound good, I'll have to come down for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Straight after the event on the 23rd April is Gurston hill climb about 10 miles from Wilton house ( via good roads) might make it more worth the journey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rides
    I went to this on the weekend, was a great turn out of different cars. Did anyone else go down? Was hoping to see another S chassis down there but my s12 was the only one XD

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_big_ad View Post
    Straight after the event on the 23rd April is Gurston hill climb about 10 miles from Wilton house ( via good roads) might make it more worth the journey

Not a huge fan of gurston personally, we done a day out there last year! Although their was some very nice cars there!
    Quote Originally Posted by bakuon View Post
    I went to this on the weekend, was a great turn out of different cars. Did anyone else go down? Was hoping to see another S chassis down there but my s12 was the only one XD
    You should of said mate! I was contemplating it but really couldn't be arsed to get out of bed early enough to drive up their on my own lol

Rides
    I was there but the car park was full, so I got diverted to the shopping village car park down the road

Rides
    Yeah TBH I remembered it was on the night before and wasn't sure I trusted myself either with getting up at half 6 on a Sunday.

Managed to park in the worst spot and got surrounded by a couple of vans and family cars in the general parking so probably wont be seeing it in many photos :/
    Was a great morning though and may go back for the pre 87 one, i doubt I can be classed as a super car XD

Would be up for a local meet up though if anyone is interested sort of new forest area.

Saw the back of your red S14 I think in this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxCvS5fSrdk
    Last edited by bakuon; 25-04-2017 at 12:41.

Rides
    Yeah TBH I remembered it was on the night before and wasn't sure I trusted myself either with getting up at half 6 on a Sunday.

Managed to park in the worst spot and got surrounded by a couple of vans and family cars in the general parking so probably wont be seeing it in many photos :/
    Was a great morning though and may go back for the pre 87 one, i doubt I can be classed as a super car XD

Would be up for a local meet up though if anyone is interested sort of new forest area.

We are doing a trip to cheddar gorge on May 14th their is a thread up!

Will do a new forest thread this eve

Rides
    Cool S12 dude, i'm also from Bournemouth!

Rides
    I see a few s13s and 14s on the odd occasion around town. Which part of Bournemouth are you from?

Rides
    Not interested in cheddar??

Rides
    yeah i might be able to make it. Ill see if anyone I know wants to come. Bit of a way to be driving on my own XD

Rides
    yeah i might be able to make it. Ill see if anyone I know wants to come. Bit of a way to be driving on my own XD
    There are a few others coming from bournemouth way and we are all meeting at Ringwood so will be in a convoy mate

Rides

Saw the back of your red S14 I think in this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxCvS5fSrdk
    Yeah, they had no room for me, the Viper behind me managed to find a space though.....

Rides
    I see a few s13s and 14s on the odd occasion around town. Which part of Bournemouth are you from?
    I live around Winton, my 13 is currently off the road for work but all is good hopefully by late May!