Thread: 2008 Honda Civic Auto SE with all the toys!

Rides

2008 Honda Civic Auto SE with all the toys!

This is my wife's car. She recently bought a new car so this is now surplus to requirements.

It's a great car and has never let us down. It has gone through every MOT with no problems apart from the last one where we had new track rod end fitted. We also had new rear discs and pads fitted before they were required.

The battery was replaced with a brand new one, end of last year. It has a 3 year guarantee and the invoice will be provided with the car.

Its a nice easy drive/lazy drive in auto, but if you want a more spirited drive its good fun in semi mode with paddles to shift.

Good Points:
    MOT until 09/09/17
    Fully Service History, part Honda and part private garage.

The car is has many features:
    Leather seats
    Heated seats
    Electric mirrors
    Power fold mirrors
    Individual climate control
    Sat navigation
    Stereo CD player
    Panaramic Roof
    All electric Windows
    Xenon Headlights
    There isn't anything that this car doesn't have.

Bad points:

The car has lacquer fade/peel on the bonnet and some of the drivers wing, and a few patches around the car in general. This is a common issue with Honda Civics of a similar age.
    Higher than normal miles as my wife uses the car for work, most of these miles are motorway miles.
    The heater blower is making a whirring noise, but still works as expected.
    The A/C needs re-gassing
    There are a few little cigarette burns above the driver door on the headliner, but nothing major. It was like that when my wife bought it.

Apart from the above, it is a 9 year old car, so may have the odd nick here or there.

I have been as honest as i can about the car, if you are interested, come and have a look.
    If you have any other questions, just drop me a text or call.

Price is £3500 open to sensible offers.

The car is advertised elsewhere for more, but thought i would give you guys a look in at a better price
    Last edited by CrazySx; 21-03-2017 at 19:51.

Rides

Just to add.. this car is VERY spacious, I have surprised myself with the amount of stuff you can get in it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk