Thread: Various brain pickings

Rides

Various brain pickings

Hi guys, just after some information.
    Currently I'm working on a project to fit Evo 7 Rear Brembos to my Z32. I understand the rear calipers and discs are of value as an upgrade for some of you guys. What sort of pricing should I aim to achieve?
    I'm looking at the T28 turbos you guys have, I believe these are fitted to s14's? Which years etc as I'd need a matching pair and what should I expect to pay for used ones in a rebuildable condition (I may want one fit for scrap for mocking up at some stage).
    Lastly are many people using Nistune and if so who is providing the installation and mapping?
    Thanks.

Rides
    Seventy seven views and no response to any of it, bit disappointing.

Rides

Various brain pickings

1. £200-£300 with the handbrake setup

2. 94-99. About £150 each.

3. A few, Horsham Developments.
    Last edited by Sean-B; 22-04-2017 at 19:40.

Rides
    Do you need Evo rear calipers? I have a rear set I could sell you. If you have them and managed to fit them, share the info, as I could make use of mine then.

Z32 rear calipers and discs, £80-£100 should be fair, £150 possible if discs and pads are good quality and condition, might have to sit on them for a while at that price.
    Since s14/s15's loose our built in rear caliper hand brake so often it's cheaper and easier to buy with the drum stuff in one go.

All UK S14 and S14a's use journal bearing T28's, look up the years. S15's come with Ball bearing but identical fitting T28's. The number of bolts on compressor or turbine housing gives it away, can't remember which one. 4 = journal 6 = ball

About my Evo rear calipers, you interested in them?

Rides
    Roller bearings turbos have 6 bolts on the turbine housing.

Plus was only the early 15's that had these, later ones had journal bearings

Rides
    Cheers for the replies guys.

The Evo calipers I already have sat here waiting to go, just in the final stages of my producing the bracket, which has taken me a fair few hours to produce.