Thread: Another hello from a new guy

Rides

Another hello from a new guy

Hello guys and girls

Well I picked up a s13 in March and had to spend a bit of time and money on it to get it through a mot but finally got it on the road.
    The body work still needs sorting out and still a few small gremlins but I'm hoping with the help and advice from the forum and some research I can get the car to be where I want it to be.

It's a Nissan 200sx s13 still with its CA18DET, I'm not planning a SR swap or any other engine swap as this car is meant to put a little smile on my face and do the occasional drift what you brung days.

A bit about me, I'm a CNC Engineer, it's a boring job and I get to spend a lot of time on YouTube as some of my run times are long.
    Yes many drifters have asked me to make things like spoiler legs, wheel spacers and things like that but the time it takes to design on the CAD system, make the brackets to hold the allaminium in to the machine and the cost of good quality allaminium that won't bend or flex as you drive the car is not cheap so it's best to buy the products from a good company that produces these products.

Anyway hello to everyone

Rides
    Hello, get some pics up