Thread: Hello, Drift Build Ongoing

Rides

Hello, Drift Build Ongoing

Hi people im Alex, find this quite awkward as these generic car forums certain posts always attract more attention than others I am not sure what it is haha.

Well... I'm 28 from Dartford live in Peterborough but come home to Essex way occasionally.

One night i drove my mates S13 and that same night i started pricing everything up from my E36 drift car to buy one. Week and a half later I bought a shell and a load of bits for £400.

Shell is pretty clean, defiantly had a drift wack near side rear at some point but just bodywork damage.

Original plan was to wack a CA in it and just get the thing moving, this hasn't happened. well over a year later I am still collecting parts.

Spec wise:

Bought a RB20DET as i miss the RB noise even though my old R32 was a RB26 but fancied other end of the scale.
    All brand new spark belts filters all that good stuff.
    RB25 hybrid turbo.
    Nismo 555 Injectors
    Audi R8 coilpacks
    Nistune

Wheels XXR 526 17" 9J on front 10J on rear.

Rocket bunny kit minus the arches (To be added at a later date i recon)

Had a full full BDC spec cage so i can compete.

I dont have any pictures of the colour atm but i will get some up... Phoenix Gold with glitter in.

It was meant to be a quickish turn around to get it on the road but this hasn't happened, money, time just a accumulation of things.

Car is currently sat in primer waiting for paint.

I drive for "Team S1" if you look at the Facebook page you will see the colour it will be going (Facebook.com/teams1uk).

The plan was to drive in the Forces Drift Series this year but as no car i have had to miss out.

So the plan next year is to do the full season I should have had time to get rid of any niggles by then.

The Forces Drift Series was created by us is for everyone in the Armed Forces, Police, Fire and Ambulance service and dependents of these services. (Partner or child of someone in any of these services).

Depending on how it goes I may do a round of Drift Cup.

I like going to the shows and stuff as well i will quite happily park it up and chill with a BBQ at Santa Pod for the weekend so I am happy to do a bit of everything.

I am sure i will meet some of you soon or know a few of you already.

Speak soon peeps.....

(I will put pics on when i get the chance)

Rides
    Well I will reply to my own post just so there is one person saying hello.

Rides
    Haha welcome bud, get some pics up

Rides
    Welcome buddy.

Get some pictures up, we love pictures

Rides
    Welcome to the club Sounds like an interesting build. Definitely get some pics up!

Rides
    yh I will smash a load of pictures up when I get some and get the chance to do so.

Rides
    Forces Drifts Series sounds interesting mate, how did it come into being if you don't mind me asking. Also. Pics ha.

Rides
    Hello Alex 👋

Sent from my E6633 using Tapatalk

Rides
    welcome to the club

if you fancy a weekend camping come to the SXOC weekender , come say hello - http://sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?5...rack-and-Drift!!!

Rides
    A load of Air Force, Army and Navy pitched together to try make drifting a recognised sport within the MSA bodies within the armed forces. This is still on going but we made our own series. Search "Forces Drift Series" on Facebook it will come up. If you think you may be eligible to compete/ or are not sure and have a competitive car send a message to the page it will be me or the directors that will answer.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleansc View Post
    Forces Drifts Series sounds interesting mate, how did it come into being if you don't mind me asking. Also. Pics ha.
    A load of Air Force, Army and Navy pitched together to try make drifting a recognised sport within the MSA bodies within the armed forces. This is still on going but we made our own series. Search "Forces Drift Series" on Facebook it will come up. If you think you may be eligible to compete/ or are not sure and have a competitive car send a message to the page it will be me or the directors that will answer.

Rides
    Just decided to official paying member it up.... I now need to figure out how to get photos on, its been a while since I have done all this on a forum.