Thread: Clean s13 shell for sale 750 ono

Rides

Clean s13 shell for sale 750 ono

I have been forced into getting rid of my s13 project shell.
    So unfortunately it is up for sale. It is a clean shell. It has had some repairs made to it by the previous owner. These are not the best quality repairs but the shell is solid. It has a few surface rust spots but it is solid none the less.

The car has 5 stud hubs on them with s14a lower arms. it has a set of coilovers on as well but unsure of make.
    I have a few parts which i can throw in like a dashboard. It has a front bumper but not too great tbh.
    It has +50mm rear arches on and perspex rear quarter windows.
    There is a few parts inside the car like anti roll bar and I have a few other bits kicking around in the garage which i can give with the car as well.
    Anything else I can find in the garage I will throw in with the car but I am not sure what I have in there.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I need it gone by the weekend so the first person with the cash in my hand gets it.

I am after 750 ono. I am open to offers but please make then sensible. Please message me on my mobile as I am rarely online. 07508 752 609. Also this will get you the quickest response.
    Kind regards
    Rikki

Rides
    price drop 650

Rides
    Do you still have it

Rides
    Sold