Thread: Hello SXOC

Rides

Talking Hello SXOC

Hi There,

Just recently purchased my first S15 and thought i'd say hello . I am based in the South West and using the car as a daily driver. I don't have loads of photo's but here are a few below. The car is pretty much all stock expect for the alloy wheels.

I don't have any plans to make any changes to the car as I'm really happy with it as is. But there are a few things I need to fix/replace such as, the ash tray lid is cracked and the lever that pops open the boot only opens the fuel flap. I have had a google around to try and find a replacement ash tray but not have had any luck, if anyone is selling one please PM me.

Rides
    Welcome! looks very clean. have a look in the breakers yard section, there might be someone breaking an s15 there and might have the parts you need.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by harper View Post
    Welcome! looks very clean. have a look in the breakers yard section, there might be someone breaking an s15 there and might have the parts you need.
    Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. Great I'll take a look.

Rides
    Welcome to the club, the car looks nice! I know you've said your not going to be changing things but there are some nice addition's that can be done which improve things greatly. Spend some time on this forum and I guarantee you'll have a list of mod's to do soon enough

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    Welcome to the club, the car looks nice! I know you've said your not going to be changing things but there are some nice addition's that can be done which improve things greatly. Spend some time on this forum and I guarantee you'll have a list of mod's to do soon enough
    Thanks. Haha im sure I will. The most important thing i need to change straight away is the CD player as can only listen to the radio. After that Ill take a look at what people have been doing with theirs .

Rides
    Welcome! The car looks stunning

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!