Thread: Nissan Zenki s14 Silvia 200sx Jap Import N/A

Rides

Nissan Zenki s14 Silvia 200sx Jap Import N/A

Pictures: https://www.gumtree.com/p/nissan/nis...-na/1260519729

I imported this Silvia myself one year ago and have loved driving it, but unfortunately due to other projects, working away and lack of time I haven't been able to modify it as I would have liked to! And due to going travelling it's time to let her go!

It's a 1994 Nissan Silvia naturally aspirated, the chassis is impeccable not even the smallest sign of rust! Was under sealed as soon as she came off of the boat (horrible job) so unlike many S14's in the country she is completely rot free! (Please don't hesitate to ask for photos).

Only 57,600 km on the clock!! (35,800 miles) this motor is hardly even run in, in the time I've had it I have serviced it twice and she has never missed a beat, driven her daily for a year to and from work. Millage can also be seen on import papers (49,000 km). I have all all of the import papers to give with the car.

Full years MOT (valid until the 14 July 2018)

Full factory fitted Navan body kit, very sort after and rare! Looks great. Paintwork isn't in the best condition (see pictures on gumtree), lacquer peel on the front left wing/bonnet and the roof.

Interior is in good condition with aftermarket driftworks steering wheel and custom handbreak. Feels great to drive. Small crack in the dash and some of the trim is missing but small easy part to replace (please ask for pictures).

Set of four 18" Work wheels to come with the car! In need of a refurb as I never had the time, but will look great on her. Front pictured without tyres and rear pictured with (see pictures on gumtree link). Fronts 18" 8J +38 and rear 18" 9.5J +35.

Currently on bilstien matched springs and shocks that I had off of a friend as the original shocks it came on had blown. So is 40mm lower than standard. There is also a stainless mongoos catback exhaust (s14a so rattles slightly but nothing major) which sounds great.

It has 5 stud hubs, four pot breaks and factory fitted LSD. Which as I have been told is rare for an early queens model!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or contact me for a viewing!

For pictures please see advert on gumtree: https://www.gumtree.com/p/nissan/nis...-na/1260519729

Cheers, James
    Last edited by jjoyce s14; 11-08-2017 at 09:29.