Thread: Meeting, Meeting, Meeting, Meeting, Meeting, Meeting

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides

Meeting, Meeting, Meeting, Meeting, Meeting, Meeting

Oh no I've said the word over and over and now it's lost all meaning. Is it a real word? What does it mean? Will I look stupid using it in public.

Any way, shall we have a meeting this Sunday? Sure that's what we agreed at the last one.

It'll be at the Hutt (It's a chain pub with a classic British menu) in Ravenshead, nr Mansfield at 1 pm.

Here's a map:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...92!4d-1.169743

Followed a DC5 Integra Type R the other day. So much noise for so little acceleration, was genuinely shocked.

Why do people in vans always want to race MX5s, you will win, but I've got the sun in my face and you're going to work.

Unfortunately with Photobucket deciding to stop doing the car forums of the world a massive favour there will be no missleading or educational photos for the time being.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanhands View Post
    Oh no I've said the word over and over and now it's lost all meaning. Is it a real word? What does it mean? Will I look stupid using it in public.

Any way, shall we have a meeting this Sunday? Sure that's what we agreed at the last one.

It'll be at the Hutt (It's a chain pub with a classic British menu) in Ravenshead, nr Mansfield at 1 pm.

Here's a map:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...92!4d-1.169743

Followed a DC5 Integra Type R the other day. So much noise for so little acceleration, was genuinely shocked.

Why do people in vans always want to race MX5s, you will win, but I've got the sun in my face and you're going to work.

Unfortunately with Photobucket deciding to stop doing the car forums of the world a massive favour there will be no missleading or educational photos for the time being.
    I shall be there as usual,the only sane person amongst a bunch of weirdos!

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Rides
    i'll be there hopefully... its been a while since i've seen you lot!....... good to see you haven't changed! Jon still moaning and Jeff still in denial! brilliant!!!

Rides
    I might come , don't think I qualify as a bunch but definately weird .

Rides
    I might have to take my youngest to a party but if the party isn't this weekend Ill be there.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sidejack View Post
    I might come , don't think I qualify as a bunch but definately weird .
    Your foot looked like a bunch of grapes when that pizza delivery boy ran over your foot in a Mondeo!!!

Rides
    Could've been worse , at least my hair wasn't on fire at the time !

Da dum da dum ........ Dave the human speedbump

Rides
    Could've been worse , at least my hair wasn't on fire at the time !

Da dum da dum ........ Dave the human speedbump
    What hair? mines all burnt! and by the way,we as a club have never ever seen you without your cap,are you wearing it as a fire blanket just in case you have an accidental ignition of your swede, much like myself, I hasten to add, due to a faulty clipper lighter?

Rides
    The caps only for custard protection , I'm much more careful with fire since my last encounter with the fire brigade !

Rides
    The caps only for custard protection , I'm much more careful with fire since my last encounter with the fire brigade !
    The mind boggles,can't wait till Sunday!

Rides
    Oh jesus!!! Don't get him started on fire Jeff... he'll end up painting mamoths on the hutt wall with his own poo!!!!!!

Rides
    Ug ! Fire baaad !
    Just passed a black s13 parked on the main road through Sileby ( Nr Mountsorrel ) , anyone we know ?

Rides
    well... today was eventful! hello to the new guy!: (i appologise, i can't remember you name) it was nice to meet you and i hope you got sorted in the end. it was starting to get ridiculously out of hand! at the rate it was going, you could have ended up being an axe murdering psychopathic serial killer by the end of the day!!! hahaha! anyway... hopefully see you next month. the bar staff weren't great today. they managed to p!ss me, Jeff and Rich off! maybe they don't want us there anymore? don't know why??? lol. well, see you all next month! cheers for the electrical advice Jeff!

Rides
    Hi,
    Yeah great to meet you guys finally! Shame it ended how it did though. See you all next month!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by craftygoblin View Post
    well... today was eventful! hello to the new guy!: (i appologise, i can't remember you name) it was nice to meet you and i hope you got sorted in the end. it was starting to get ridiculously out of hand! at the rate it was going, you could have ended up being an axe murdering psychopathic serial killer by the end of the day!!! hahaha! anyway... hopefully see you next month. the bar staff weren't great today. they managed to p!ss me, Jeff and Rich off! maybe they don't want us there anymore? don't know why??? lol. well, see you all next month! cheers for the electrical advice Jeff!
    No probs with the electrics,if you get stuck get in touch,,don't blow yourself up,it hurts!!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2287 View Post
    Hi,
    Yeah great to meet you guys finally! Shame it ended how it did though. See you all next month!
    Nice to meet you Sunday,nice 15 too,shame about the shit you had to put up with still can't believe it,see you next month mate.

Rides
    Hope you used a get out of jail free card! See you all next month

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    Good to meet you Chris, do like a normal looking S15, just lowered on good sized wheels. See you next month. Fairly sure you'll get used to us. Possibly.