Thread: Replacement Front/Rear window seals?

Flamethrower
    Rides

Replacement Front/Rear window seals?

As with most of the S14s I have endured, my window seals are shrunk / popping out on both the front and back windows.

Whats the solution for new seals?

Front window has a chip so was planning on new glass anyway, but what do people recommend to replace the multi piece factory trim? If I remember correctly the glass is bonded in, the trims arent?

Same issue on the back window the rubbers have come out around where the pillar meets the quarter, car was sat in the sun a long time and they are knackered.

Quite worried about removing the rear window incase it smashes as its a non-wiper model.

Rides
    The front one will get replaced with the screen of you have it changed by a windscreen place.

As for the rear one, it's just a rubber seal. You got any pics of the shrinkage?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Unsure about the rear window seal but the front seal is still available new from Nissan and is pretty reasonable price wise, I can give you the part number if you need?

Rides
    front and rears are available also the trim that the front clips into rear is 80ish front outer trim in 60ish and the trim the outer clips into is 50ish i bought all 3 last monday

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltiger View Post
    front and rears are available also the trim that the front clips into rear is 80ish front outer trim in 60ish and the trim the outer clips into is 50ish i bought all 3 last monday
    where from, nissan OEM?

Rides
    I just ordered one from Nissan dealer for the rear and it was £35 +vat! Very cheap I thought for a dealer price..!