Thread: Hi! Not yet a 200sx owner though

Rides

Hi! Not yet a 200sx owner though

Hi, thanks for letting me join.

As title mentions I've not yet managed to get my hands on a 200sx but have wanted to for a while now and feel I'm now in a position to do so, definitely worth joining up here to either find one or for some advice/read up on the cars.

I'm currently running a MK4 RenaultSport Clio (nissan MR16 engine at least) but looking to switch to a s14a if I can find a good one.

Anyway hope to get to talk to some of you on here and maybe have a look at attending local meets (based in Scotland) even if I haven't found one yet.

Rides
    Welcome, there's some 14's in the for sale section. You might have to travel a bit though. Imo it's worth travelling for a good car. Hope you find one soon.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    Welcome, there's some 14's in the for sale section. You might have to travel a bit though. Imo it's worth travelling for a good car. Hope you find one soon.
    Yeah always worth the travel, sadly with work I wouldn't wanna delay someone selling a car till the end of September just because I can't travel, but I'll be keeping an eye on it

Rides
    welcome to the club! S14a's are the best so good choice, I am sure you'll find a good one, just be prepared to wait for the right one to come along and don't trust anyone that says their is rust free until you have seen the underbody for yourself.

Rides
    I'm new here myself, as a Honda owner at the moment, I've joined early so I don't have to do so once I've bought myself an S14.
    If you ever wanna talk car stuff, feel free to hit me up - don't mind a good 'ol chat.
    I myself won't be getting one for a bit; so if you ever wanna go searching together, let me know can help each other find the right one maybe haha

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    Welcome aboard and good hunting!! We have a few members and staff in Scotland should you need a hand to find a local good buy

Sent from something noisy and flashy in my paw using Tappytalk.