Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going s15 route next year

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    Looks really clean!
    Hi mate, it looks so and would expect so has it only has 37k on the clock. However I've always bought through the auctions where I've received a more detailed run down of a car. In thus case I've bought from a dealer who aren't as forth coming with anything negative as the auction house are, but it's a risk i was willing to take on this occasion.

Rgds Brian

Rides
    I can wait now just under 3 weeks left before Sylvia arrives. Can anyone recommend a good garage for maintenence around the Croydon area?
    Rgds
    Brian

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    These look so good with the roof down, those lights will be a vast improvement
    You're not the first to say this but I'm the complete opposite, strange. I like it though as it's rare and unusual. Add a boot lip spoiler and ditch those ugly wing mirrors and she's perfect!

Rides
    Well at least I'm not the only strange one, as I prefer it with the roof up too. I got myself some dmax tinted tail lights yesterday. I just need the garage mak all purpose wing for the varietta then I'm happy cosmetically.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by brellis View Post
    Well at least I'm not the only strange one, as I prefer it with the roof up too. I got myself some dmax tinted tail lights yesterday. I just need the garage mak all purpose wing for the varietta then I'm happy cosmetically.