Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone X -blatant robbery-

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin101 View Post
    Genius would be doing something new to reverse their reducing market share, but since they are no longer leaders in the field it's not really genius any more. Not sure what anyone expected though given who they have at the helm these days.
    Share price has gone up 40% this year.

Rides
    Although it dipped right after the announcement which isn't great.

However if the stock tops $194 a share the company becomes a trillion dollar enterprise, which with all the media coverage will probably bump up prices over a short period.

Rides
    Shows how ****ed up the world is when a company that robs dopey people of much of there money for shiny trinkets can breach a trillion.

Rides
    It dipped and recovered I believe.

Rides
    Ah share prices. The company profitability is through the roof, but that's what happens when the person in charge has no interest in continuing the brand DNA for innovation and just wants to try and stack more paper.

Rides
    I suppose this will appeal to show offs who think its important to have expensive things.

Rides
    Ah share prices. The company profitability is through the roof, but that's what happens when the person in charge has no interest in continuing the brand DNA for innovation and just wants to try and stack more paper.
    The entire point of the business is to make money for the shareholders. Being new, fresh and creative is just a strategy to make money, not a core value. Money over creativity.

Rides
    Frankie Boyle joke

Male your new Iphone X facial recognition your come face. Then when you get mugged they at least have to **** you off first.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides
    The thing is Apple must be doing something right. Yes all the revolutionary new features (Yes one of them mentioned "This will revolutionise the phone industry") Had all been done before. Hell even the Swipe up to get to Home was first seen on the BlackBerry Playbook some 6 years ago.

But no body does it better than Apple. They may only hold around 20% of smart phone market share, but they get over 99% of the profit from the smart phone market.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    The thing is Apple must be doing something right. Yes all the revolutionary new features (Yes one of them mentioned "This will revolutionise the phone industry") Had all been done before. Hell even the Swipe up to get to Home was first seen on the BlackBerry Playbook some 6 years ago.

But no body does it better than Apple. They may only hold around 20% of smart phone market share, but they get over 99% of the profit from the smart phone market.
    If they were doing it better than everyone else then their market share would be growing in every market. It isn't.

Yes business exists to make money but I've never worked anywhere that hasn't tried to instill "brand values". If they wonder away from what made then successful for too long or take the consumer for a mug by charging them a ton more for nothing extra then they lose business. Already happening in various markets...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Rides
    If they were doing it better than everyone else then their market share would be growing in every market. It isn't.

Yes business exists to make money but I've never worked anywhere that hasn't tried to instill "brand values". If they wonder away from what made then successful for too long or take the consumer for a mug by charging them a ton more for nothing extra then they lose business. Already happening in various markets...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    My point was they are the ones actually making money from smartphones when the others barely turn a profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Probably because they rob all the good innovations from everyone else and just spend time making their software better

Rides
    Im using iphone 6S plus that I got second hand from a friend with 70% off.. I'll only get iphoneX is i got the same deal. the phone looks nice but $999 is not worth it.

Hi guys! Im Tony the newbie..

Rides
    Hi Tony the newbie, i am sideways the SXOC resident troll.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    Hi Tony the newbie, i am sideways the SXOC resident troll.
    PMSL. I think he might be genuine...

I'm all for Apple making money