Thread: S14a pipe locations

Rides

S14a pipe locations

Hey guys

My s14a has been in the shed for a year now doing bits to it. Iv been away Now nearly ready to test it and drive it. I don't know which pipe goes where now under the intake manifold. 2 smallish pipes and one double the size of the other 2.

I'm not running carbon can or dump valve. I just don't want to plum a pipe where it shouldn't and damage it. Or blank one that needs to be connected. I still need to plum in boost controller if they make a difference or not.

Sorry my mind has just gone blank with buying a house and working away. Any help would be great cheers

Rides
    This was covered very recently. Looky here https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Intake manifold ports

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Should cover everything you need to know.

Rides
    Cheers crazysx
    By that picture I can blank off the two greens and and use either orange or purple for boost gauge and blank other like that person said. But does it make a difference which one?
    Also doesn't any of there's feed the map sensors. On watching driftworks video there s15 pipe split and it fryed the engine.

Cheers

Rides
    You can use any one of them that has vacuum. Map sensor?? Are you running a map sensor? One goes to the carbon can, one to the actuator and one to the dump valve.

Rides
    To be honest I don't know. It's all standard iv just removed dump valve and carbon can. And fitted fmic. I haven't seen the car in months so going by memory.