Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emerald green s14

Rides

Emerald green s14

Just brought the car 3 weeks ago so thought I'd start a build thread on here here the spec of the car how I got it

Manual (converted from auto years ago by Horsham developments
    Hdev 1a chip (approx 280bhp)
    T28 with no play
    Apex performance intercooler
    Walbro 255 fuel pump
    APW Engineering custom 3" stainless exhaust with v band back box/shotgun option
    Parts shop max cobra downpipe
    Hsd dual tech coilovers woth 10k/7k rates
    Driftworks 4 arm kit (toe, caster, camber, traction)
    Vibratechnics "race" engine and gearbox
    Abs deleted and braided lines
    1 month old powdercoated rear subframe and solid subframe and diff bushes installed
    Parts shop max brand new z32 rear brakes with brand new drum shoes and r33 handbrake cables
    Carbone Lorraine rc6 front pads
    Genuine navan side skirts
    Fibreglass (magic aero) rear kouki bumper and spats
    Tein track rods and ends
    Polybushed steering rack bushes

Since getting it I've done a few changes put my zilla seats in on driftwork rails black rear bench jimmy up steering wheel origin front bumper dmax roof spoiler and kouki spoiler be ordering 20mm vented wings next week and be in the hunt for a dmax bonnet for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Looks tasty, think the standard front bumper looked better though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ssor View Post
    Looks tasty, think the standard front bumper looked better though

Cheers mate ngl atm I think I prefer the standard bumper atm but once I've changed acouple other bits and it all one colour thing the origin bumper will look better

Rides
    Yeah definitely, more aggressive skirts and rear bumper would compliment it, if you do that I’d have the navan ones off you too

Rides
    Yeah definitely, more aggressive skirts and rear bumper would compliment it, if you do that I’d have the navan ones off you too

Yh I've sorted new skirts sorry to say tho it meant doing a swap for some origin one so there already gone just need to sort a rear bumper now

Rides

Finally got my new origin skirts think they look a lot better then the navan ones with the front bumper now waiting on my srb wings dmax bonnet and aerokit d1 rear bumper hopefully they be here this week

Rides
    Looks much better!

Sorry to jack your thread but what sort of condition is your bonnet in and are you looking to get rid?

Rides
    Looks much better!

Sorry to jack your thread but what sort of condition is your bonnet in and are you looking to get rid?

Cheers man and sorry to say already sold bud my new one turning up today so soon as that off lad picking it up

Rides

Some more updates some more parts turned up and got them fitted genuine dmax bonnet srb power 20mm vented wings and vortex rear bumper it safe to say I hate fibre glass parts now nothing but a pain in the arse but they do look good once on

Rides
    Looking pretty damn aggressive. Seems like you got a nice paint bill coming up unfortunately. What do you plan to use the car for?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Matas View Post
    Looking pretty damn aggressive. Seems like you got a nice paint bill coming up unfortunately. What do you plan to use the car for?
    Yh does look mean that what I'm after a mean look and yh gonna get a full respray and shows and just a nice driving car

Rides

One thing I noticed when I got the car was how shit the dash lights where so sorted that out with new led bulbs makes it look 100% better plus wile I was doing that I got rid of the most annoying airbag light every and the abs light next ones the heating control to change

Rides

The new zilla seats are in on driftwork rails with takata harnesses and harness bar looks so much better then the cream leather the car came with

Rides

Nice change coming up for the car sorted some new 18" rota reeves 9.5j et20 so hopefully sit okay just need to sort a set of westlake sport rs tyres for them

Rides

So this happened today got the westlake sport rs tyres fitted and got the wheels on and had a play around with the fitment happy with the rear front hitting somewhere so need to have a play around with it

Rides

Rides

Emerald green s14

New part on the s14 and a change of plan from the kouki spoiler new big country lab bgw I picked up last week all mounted over the weekend

Last edited by lawes24; 11-02-2018 at 20:17.

Rides

Slow progress on the 14 took advantage of the time I’ve had off work over Christmas managed to get the wings finished off all the gaps sorted and mounted with new stainless bolts the vents re shaped as edges wasn’t the best how they came now the gaps are good I was happy with how it was so got started on the aero catches which all went well apart from losing one of the nuts then it was time to finish the front bumper and getting the indicators to fit took a lot more filing and shaping then I thought it would to get the indicators to fit but there in and good then it was just time to mount the bumper with new stainless bolts

Rides

Havnt had much time lately to get stuff done on the 14 but got a few new goodies for it today picked up some twin projector ccfl headlights didn’t waste anytime getting them in place completely change the front end loom just need to get some tinted sidelight now also got round to sorting a new Intercooler so now got a mishimoto m-line Intercooler filling the grill nicely but what a pain in the arse getting the battery tray out after seeing the quality of mishimoto parts I got a coolant reservoir as well still need to find a place to mount it on the inside I’ve got a new we are like wise gear knob which matches the jimmy up wheel nicely inside slowly getting there slow progress on the car but happy with how it coming along

Rides

Got a nice amount of time on the 14 on the weekend spent the hole weekend grinding back and treating the front arches and sills in por15 can’t recommend this stuff enough after seeing @l16jay using it I had to try it after he gave me some tips the sills and arches came out sweet so thanks dude was glad to not find any serious rust anywhere still got the rear arches and hole under side to do but as weather turned to crap I thought I’d put the car back on all 4