Thread: nissan 200sx s13, mot, ready to go

Rides

nissan 200sx s13, mot, ready to go

for sale and with regret as i really thought id keep this one out of the two i have but ive gone to far on my other s13 to let it go and do not use this one enough so have to let it go, 145k on clock, fully serviced regularly the car has mot till december but i can get a full 12 months for it, the car has a few good mods the usual spec expected, so see list below, underneath is very good and inspection is welcomed, engine bay has been painted black with lacquer, engine is solid but has an idle issue, drives spot on but when you come to a stop it wants to cut out unless you feather the throttle bringing back up, i haven't had the time to investigate it properly to fix sadly but i know it's not a big issue, i replaced the head as when i bought it it had bent valves, new head gasket was also installed along with all new turbo and manifold gaskets, turbo manifold has been welded to turbo. has hole in boot from where previous owner had a 5 litre internal fuel tank installed but i've put the oem tank back on as quite frankly it gives way more miles lol.

my intentions with this car was to sr20 it and keep on the side waiting for the value of these cars to rise high and sell on when time is right but require the space now and will hold my chips on the other s13

spec
    ca18det
    manual gearbox
    fmic
    s/s tubular manifold
    full exhaust system 3" all the way
    s/s elbow
    aftermarket air intake
    coilovers
    welded diff
    custom half cage come with car
    lots more

more images to come as photobucket is playing up, but my number is 07534400485 i can always whatsapp them over, i'm in no hurry to sell so my price is £3995 or very close offers, price dropped a further £255 as cant find v5 but have new keepers supplement so can be taxed by new keeper and v5 can be applied for using the new keepers supplement provided free of charge.

Last edited by fifi; 27-09-2017 at 09:50.

Rides
    stalling issue is believed to be fixed as of yesterday by adjusting the idle control valve.

Rides
    sold and gone